Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! I still haven't gotten shipping confirmation on my Majoras Mask game bundle. Order still says in progress.

Nice! I've never played any of those games. Worth a shot? Can I jump right in or will I be totally lost?

Congrats! I still haven't gotten shipping confirmation on my Majoras Mask game bundle. Order still says in progress.

How do you check your order status? I've got a bundle on order and can't figure out what I'm doing. :lol

Nice! I've never played any of those games. Worth a shot? Can I jump right in or will I be totally lost?

How do you check your order status? I've got a bundle on order and can't figure out what I'm doing. :lol

From what company? Best buy, just go into your account and there should be an Order History. Same goes for most stores. If you got an email with your order, they often provide a URL to check the status.

From what company? Best buy, just go into your account and there should be an Order History. Same goes for most stores. If you got an email with your order, they often provide a URL to check the status.

Ah. My fault. Gamestop.

Remind me never to call Gamestop again. Took me almost 25 minutes on hold for them to look up an order that took literally 20 seconds for them to do. Apparently, I can't track it because of an issue with buying it in-store, etc. etc. I don't get it. :lol

I've been debating getting one of those new 3DS's. I don't play handhelds much anymore and the last game I bought for my ds lite was pokemon black but I keep seeing all these awesome looking games like the Zelda ones and smash bros and I'm really tempted now.

I've been debating getting one of those new 3DS's. I don't play handhelds much anymore and the last game I bought for my ds lite was pokemon black but I keep seeing all these awesome looking games like the Zelda ones and smash bros and I'm really tempted now.

Do eeetttt! :rock

Just got confirmation - My MM New 3DS has shipped! Won't be here until next week though... :(

Work will have to help me pass the time.

I'm going out tomorrow to try and get the Majoras system. If not then I'll order a regular.

Target appears to be the best bet from what I've read.

Yeah that's what I've heard as well. I stopped by today and they had the tag out but no systems yet. Walmart had put out systems but they never got the Majoras in.

Called Bestbuy, Futureshop, EB Games and Toys R Us. Couldn't get a solid answer from any except TRU who said they didn't even know if they'll have them in time tomorrow as they might be late. She said they'll either get the shipment tonight, tomorrow, or Monday. She also said that apparently there might be a few majoras mask editions that aren't preordered and can be picked up. Now I'm debating whether or not to go tomorrow morning and probably line up in the hopes of getting one. Not sure if I care enough to warrant standing outside TRU for however long in slight chance I may or may not get one,

Back