Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the Majora's Mask console, I'd be all for Nintendo re-release. I was fortunate to get one, but the hype is so ridiculous, why not give the fans what they want? Doesn't make any sense if you still got factories ready to pump out more.

I beat Majora's Mask on the virtual console a couple of years ago but I was already lost in Clock Town when I started playing the 3DS version :slap

Ah...well, that would that 'coolness' factor out of it for me. I have no Amiibo's, but I'd definitely not get any like that.

I just have to say this new system is awesome. Even though I had a 3DS XL, this is like my previous system by on steroids. It's quicker, feels sturdier, responds better, the 3D is so much better.

And I don't know if anyone else had this 'problem', but on the 'old' 3DS, does the screen get 'floppier' on the hinge with time? With my new one, it's tight. My old one had some play. I don't know if it was always like that, but this new one doesn't do it.

And I'm about 3 hours into Majora's Mask. This game is amazing. Makes me sad I didn't play it back in the day, but I'm thankful I am now. Great story so far. So eerie! Love it. I think Skull Kid adds a lot to the story, gives it a lot more excitement than what I remember with OoT. That was a GREAT game, but I think I'll like MM a lot more, when all is said and done.

Im about halfway through MM. I love it so much. So many little changes they made that make it a much smoother experience. Not just in controls and graphics, but item placement as well like certain masks are in different locations. Its interesting.

I still get nervous in those last few moments before the moon falls and i play the song of time :lol

Im about halfway through MM. I love it so much. So many little changes they made that make it a much smoother experience. Not just in controls and graphics, but item placement as well like certain masks are in different locations. Its interesting.

I still get nervous in those last few moments before the moon falls and i play the song of time :lol

When I started playing I was like "How in the heck am I supposed to beat this before the time runs out?!?!" :lol

*enters ocarina*

My hinge is a tiny tiny bit floppy. If I shake the 3ds there's a little bit of wiggle but I barely notice it. I still love the system though.

My hinge is a tiny tiny bit floppy. If I shake the 3ds there's a little bit of wiggle but I barely notice it. I still love the system though.

That's pretty much what mine has/had. I don't have it in the new one....yet.

I ended up keeping the other 3DS though. Didn't have the heart to trade it in. Will keep it to trade pokemon easier. :rock

After seeing the changes made to MM i have no ****ing clue how someone would beat this game in 64 lololol

Back