Nik Sant Biker Scout disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artoo

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw this up, the only thing Sideshow is the head. Hasbro armor with custom soft parts. What I really want to change some point down the road is to remake the shoulder bells and the boots, I'm in the process of casting up proper gloves, and a custom blaster holder for the boot.
I bet SideShow will probably have this figure out before I get mine complete though. :banghead
BikerNikSant1a.jpg

BikerNikSant1f.jpg

BikerNikSantb.jpg

I was just wondering this weekend whether anyone had attempted a Nik in Scout uniform custom. Nice work. He really does look awesome.

Is the chest plate also Hasbro? Did you mod it. It looks nicely smaller than I remember the Hasbro being.

Thanks all, I need to get this thing completed, posting this will help me.
Is the chest plate also Hasbro? Did you mod it. It looks nicely smaller than I remember the Hasbro being.
All the armor is from the Scout that came with the speeder bike, the only mod done to the chest armor was cutting off the tabs that joined the 2 pieces together. I glued elastic band with velcro to hold them together like in real life. I used these pages for help. Ooops, most of the links are no longer around, this one still works though.
https://www.studiocreations.com/howto/bikerscout/

Thanks all, I need to get this thing completed, posting this will help me.

All the armor is from the Scout that came with the speeder bike, the only mod done to the chest armor was cutting off the tabs that joined the 2 pieces together. I glued elastic band with velcro to hold them together like in real life. I used these pages for help. Ooops, most of the links are no longer around, this one still works though.
https://www.studiocreations.com/howto/bikerscout/

Youve re-invigorated my drive to finish mine with this, its superb,

You mod the feet as I was never happey with the Hasblo foot holster ?

Plus what base body you using ?

Youve re-invigorated my drive to finish mine with this, its superb,

You mod the feet as I was never happey with the Hasblo foot holster ?

Plus what base body you using ?
Base body is the BBI G3.5, I use them for majority of my figs. I attempted a vacuformed 2 part boot holster like the real thing. In my original attempt, the styrene I used was too thin, then just got distracted by other projects. These are some of my reference photos.

Last edited:
Back