NHL Playoffs 2009 !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avery is the ********* of the NHL, I swear I dont even know why they let him play anymore. The guys a heartless goon(goes after the talented players but runs like a ^^^^^ from the tough guys). That said i'd like to thank him for his 16 PIM last game....it really helped my team.

Thats what Kit said last night on the phone. He said man I love Avery right now. :lol

Well on a completely unrelated topic it was fun seeing them lose both in 85' and 87' :monkey3

Just messing Badmoon, :D i've always liked Lindros so that says something about the Flyers. The "Legion of Doom" was DAMN entertaining back in the day.

I hated Lindros. I loved it when Vlad Konstantinov played as Lindros and Leclair's shadows in the '97 Cup Finals. He was a pest and he constantly got underneath their skin. He was great at taking them off the puck. He left both Eric and John with 1 point each in that series, which ultimately led to the Flyers demise and the Wings first of 4 Cups! :D

Lindy sure saw his game deteriorate. Guy played scared last few seasons. Stayed out of high traffic areas and kept to the perimeter.... didn't play as fearless as he did when he first entered the league. That Stevens hit sure took him down a few pegs. Atleast he got his paycheque.

Avery is the ********* of the NHL, I swear I dont even know why they let him play anymore. The guys a heartless goon(goes after the talented players but runs like a ^^^^^ from the tough guys). That said i'd like to thank him for his 16 PIM last game....it really helped my team.

Publicity my friend because there is NO WAY this prick deserves yet another shot playing in this competitive league. I'm afraid its one of those "Any publicity is good publicity" cases.

Just like Badmoon i'd love to wreck his face.

Publicity my friend because there is NO WAY this prick deserves yet another shot playing in this competitive league. I'm afraid its one of those "Any publicity is good publicity" cases.

It's that little smirk that comes over his face. :banghead

I hated Lindros. I loved it when Vlad Konstantinov played as Lindros and Leclair's shadows in the '97 Cup Finals. He was a pest and he constantly got underneath their skin. He was great at taking them off the puck. He left both Eric and John with 1 point each in that series, which ultimately led to the Flyers demise and the Wings first of 4 Cups! :D

Lindy sure saw his game deteriorate. Guy played scared last few seasons. Stayed out of high traffic areas and kept to the perimeter.... didn't play as fearless as he did when he first entered the league. That Stevens hit sure took him down a few pegs. Atleast he got his paycheque.

I don't like Stevens, never did, although most of his hit are/were clean he still makes me hate him. IF Lindros avoided the physical part of his game he would have gone down as one of the all time best imo.

Lindros oozed with talent my friend.

Does anyone follow the AHL, junior or college leagues? I doubt a lot of the Americans do. It's major pro or nothing. But being from a former NHL, now AHL city, I follow all the leagues. I am rooting for the Moose. Hope they beat the Marlies tonight!

Thats what Kit said last night on the phone. He said man I love Avery right now. :lol

:lol.....I was thinking the same thing watching the game.

True and this is the rangers where talking about.

Does anyone follow the AHL, junior or college leagues? I doubt a lot of the Americans do. It's major pro or nothing. But being from a former NHL, now AHL city, I follow all the leagues. I am rooting for the Moose. Hope they beat the Marlies tonight!

I know team USA beat team Canada to advance top play team Russia in the finals.....GO USA!

I follow college a bit but most of the top talent doesnt come from that level.

Forget all of that jr stuff Eli, I have a real good feeling you will be cheering for the "Winnipeg Jets" in a couple years. ;)

I am a HUGE Hershey Bears fan! HUGE! However, I refuse to accept the fact that they are the Capitals farm team. They are tied having 9 caulder cup wins. I am going to a playoff game on Friday. :rock

Bears!
Bears!
Bears!

I know team USA beat team Canada to advance top play team Russia in the finals.....GO USA!

I follow college a bit but most of the top talent doesnt come from that level.

Ass! I suppose the US should get a shot every now and then at Glory. Canada has dominated in this sport on a global scale these past 10 years. So enjoy... for now my American friend.

And it is true, Avery was an intern for Vogue magazine. Google it.

I am a HUGE Hershey Bears fan! HUGE! However, I refuse to accept the fact that they are the Capitals farm team. They are tied having 9 caulder cup wins. I am going to a playoff game on Friday. :rock

Bears!
Bears!
Bears!

BADMOON ROCKS!!!

AHL ALL THE WAY BABY!!! I hope the Moose win the first ever Calder Cup this season! But like my Pens, their PP stinks as well. TO has our number this season though. That's Toronto for you newbs.

I like the Bears and their history. Great team. Same with the Wolves, Milwaukee Admirals and Bruins.

BADMOON ROCKS!!!

AHL ALL THE WAY BABY!!! I hope the Moose win the first ever Calder Cup this season! But like my Pens, their PP stinks as well. TO has our number this season though. That's Toronto for you newbs.

I like the Bears and their history. Great team. Same with the Wolves, Milwaukee Admirals and Bruins.

My grandparents are in their mid 80's and still have season tickets and go to every home game. It has been about 40 some years.

Ass! I suppose the US should get a shot every now and then at Glory. Canada has dominated in this sport on a global scale these past 10 years. So enjoy... for now my American friend.

And it is true, Avery was an intern for Vogue magazine. Google it.

:lol

We dont really consider Hockey a major sport in the states so its no biggie here(I consider it major though)....I know in Canada its the be all end all but thats cause Canada has nothing else sporting wise to fall back on. If team USA wins it wont even be headline news sadly. All that said it good for USA hockey to be playing well.

We dont really consider Hockey a major sport in the states so its no biggie here(I consider it major though)....I know in Canada its the be all end all but thats cause Canada has nothing else sporting wise to fall back on. If team USA wins it wont even be headline news sadly. All that said it good for USA hockey to be playing well.

Hockey is primary here no doubt but there are plenty of (CFL) football fans too. Actually pretty hardcore football fans I must say.

You do realize our National sport is Lacross? And a Canadian did invent basketball. Problem is we're all midgets here. Thus why you dominate us in that sport.

A toast to midgets everywhere!

P.S. I don't care what Americans think when it comes to hockey (the greatest sport ever!!!). I am in Canada. Not America. Canada loves this sport. We don't need you guys to love it. In fact I would be more than happy to have Bettman send some teams to us. Granted I do like my cheap affordable hockey. ahhh Have the NHL. I love me some AHL action!
Oh and keep your precious Nascar. weeee Cars going around an oval for three hours. How fun! :)

Last edited:
You do realize our National sport is Lacross? And a Canadian did invent basketball. Problem is we're all midgets here. Thus why you dominate us in that sport.

A toast to midgets everywhere!

P.S. I don't care what Americans think. I am in Canada. Not America. Canada loves this sport. We don't need you guys to love it. In fact I would be more than happy to have Bettman send some teams to us. Granted I do like my cheap affordable hockey. ahhh Have the NHL. I love me some AHL action! :)

Canada cant support the teams it has in the NHL right now...i'd be shocked if they got another team anytime soon...infact I dont see any teams from canada winning the cup any time soon. It the teams in America that carry/are the best in this sport.

Back