NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a friend who was a Dolphins fan back in the day, and he also hated Flutie for being able to beat Marino so often with his sidearm passes and crazy scrambles.

I had a friend who was a Dolphins fan back in the day, and he also hated Flutie for being able to beat Marino so often with his sidearm passes and crazy scrambles.

They only faced each other 5 times, 3 with Buffalo and 2 with New England. Funny thing is Flutie's team won the 4 matchups in the regular season while the Dolphin's won the one playoff game.

Its a shame he was hurt so often the last few years. He was one of those players could win games by himself. Being a skins fan I got to watch him a decent amount and when he was on there was no stopping him. Good luck BW

Yeah that's what I get for having adult time last night! I totally missed this. I love the guy, however, it was time. He is not getting any younger and he keeps getting hurt. Time to release a certain number 5 as well. :lecture I want the corn Kolb in at QB.

:horror

Really?...

I haven't been too impressed with what I've seen from him when he's got the playing time-- As far as Westbrook-- the writing was on the wall as soon as they drafted the carbon copy in McCoy. I hope they draft a power back though so they don't just have to rely on their FB in 3rd and short situations. I'd rather a power back running BEHIND a charging FB to keep the chains moving.

Though Eagles fans never seemed to really give McNabb the credit he deserved, at this point, I think it would be in their interests to go with someone else. He floundered when it counted (as he often tends to do, sadly) in their last couple games of the season, and his performance in the Pro Bowl--where the defense wasn't even trying very hard--was pretty embarrassing, I thought. I don't know if Kolb is the guy or not, but McNabb just isn't very consistent in what I've seen last year, and has never shown a real ability to step up on the "big stage." If they want to move to the next level, they are going to need someone with the clutch abilities of, say, a Tom Brady. . .or a Drew Brees :D

:horror

Really?...

I haven't been too impressed with what I've seen from him when he's got the playing time-- As far as Westbrook-- the writing was on the wall as soon as they drafted the carbon copy in McCoy. I hope they draft a power back though so they don't just have to rely on their FB in 3rd and short situations. I'd rather a power back running BEHIND a charging FB to keep the chains moving.

He had two record breaking games both times he started. Maybe you missed those games. He was accurate and cool under pressure. We didn't draft him to sit on the bench any longer. It's time.

Back