NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've having a fantasy dilemma. I cannot decide who to start today as my Flex player in a standard scoring league. Here are my options:

RB Dwyer vs Dallas
RB Bell vs Arizona
WR Hilton vs Houston
WR Amendola vs Minnesota

My starters are:
RB1 Ray Rice
RB2 David Wilson

WR1 Dez Bryant
WR2 Hakeem Nicks
WR3 Josh Gordon

I swear Eli Manning has ADD or something....he always looks like he's lost.....Just somehow found his way on to the football field....blows my mind he is one of the most clutch QB's in the game right now...

I guess Jim Caldwell's new scheming involves running Pierce over Ray Rice. Good thing they fired Cam Cameron.:rolleyes2

I'm trying to think of a two-time Super Bowl winning QB who has ever been as inconsistent as this guy. Yes, he has 2 rings (mainly because he was on the right team at the right time)... but he still isn't an elite QB and can't hold his brother's jock.

LOL....let's not play the revisionist history card. He made the clutch throws he needed too in big games.

Who said he was elite? Who's comparing him to his brother? :dunno

Eli is a guy that comes up big in big games. In the regular season, he can be scary in good and bad ways. Get him in the playoffs though and I guarantee his opponents **** themselves.

...and yes, he pretty much always looks like a lost puppy dog or would rather be at home playing World of Warcraft.

I'm not touching the Eli debate, I'd only come off as bitter.

I can safely say Joe Flacco sure as **** isn't elite, despite what he thinks. No way Ozzie Newsome pays this guy what he thinks he's worth this off-season.

Peterson is a ****ing beast. I don't care what anyone says, what he's doing is much more impressive than what Peyton Manning is doing.

He should be MVP and comeback player of the year.

Watt is also pretty much making sure there won't be any awards in Denver.

You knew wofford would come riding in on his "horseshoe up Eli's ass" mantra again.

Looks like IrishJedi chummed the waters for you. :lol

:lol I can't stand that whiny ***** Eli.

Truthfully though I whole heatedly believe you take Eli out and put any other second tier QB in his spot and they would have won those Super Bowls as well.

Slightly late

Pics of my annual Pats trip

Mark Wahlberg was a guest of the team, so was Doc Rivers, so I snapped these

patstex1_zps60c66f27.jpg.html

patstex5_zps8567ada4.jpg.html

patstex2_zps31ec65dc.jpg.html

patstex3_zpsaba13247.jpg.html

Nothing showing up :(

Back