NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just rewinded to double check... there was 40 seconds on the clock and Falcons basically brought the ball down to midway during that time.

On-side recovered by Cowboys and are now nearing kicking range.

Who knows, we just might be looking at another 50-yarder field goal. :D

I would like to thank Jeff Ireland, Coaches Philbin and Sherman for drafting Ryan Tannehill.

If there are any other Miami fans out there...they can understand my joy to have a QB that is strong all 4 quarters of a game. Pennington was a tease for 1 year.

Of course, it's early, but his progression has been steady. I will reserve judgement on rubbing it in all the faces of people saying Tannehill was a joke at #8 overall until the end of the season.

I would like to thank Jeff Ireland, Coaches Philbin and Sherman for drafting Ryan Tannehill.

If there are any other Miami fans out there...they can understand my joy to have a QB that is strong all 4 quarters of a game. Pennington was a tease for 1 year.

Of course, it's early, but his progression has been steady. I will reserve judgement on rubbing it in all the faces of people saying Tannehill was a joke at #8 overall until the end of the season.

When they come back from their bye-week, they'll go to NY to play the Jets. I think that will be a better test for the Dolphins than the Rams.

When they come back from their bye-week, they'll go to NY to play the Jets. I think that will be a better test for the Dolphins than the Rams.

I'm not basing the performance off of just this game. For a team so lowly regarded, they are .500 and 2 plays away from being 5-1 at this point. The texans destroyed them but the rest have been stupid close....with a rookie QB that needed "at least a year before starting" and a bunch of WR that no one knows.

Back