NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a Charger fan is great when they go throwback. Don't have to worry.

So if they old refs don't work thur night game should they be allowed to work sun/mon games?

2. You went after mfoga first when he posted about obnoxious fans at Buffalo Wild Wings, and I guess you take every remark dead serious instead of just seeing it as joking, which is how it came across to me anyway. Yes, I've into it with mfoga, but in replies to his remarks directed at me, but I guess you don't care to look at how I also got along with him and we do have civil conversations, too. And next ....

HELLO! I guess you decided to omit history again? The "Buffalo Wild Wings" remark was post #17882 on 9-24. Did you not see his post #17673 on 9-22.....

why don't you go prepare for our cadiac arrest inducing buffet you love to post about.

That was before the Wild Wings remark. I'm sure you saw it sprig but then again it wouldn't fit the false narrative you're trying to paint. And yes, I take every remark dead seriously from grim reaper boy, mfoga.

I have no idea where any of this came from with you. As for me bringing over this stuff from the NBA thread- I hate basketball. I watch NFL, Penguins games in the NHL and that's it. I don't even view the NBA thread. I've been in here posting since 2010, and I've cleaned my posting up from how I started back then. If you don't like my posting about the Steelers, sorry, but get over it. They're an NFL team and this is the NFL thread. Just put me on ignore or whatever, I won't reply to your posts and you can do the same with me. Yeah, I thought you were the member I got along with the best in here, but like I tell members in other threads- don't sing praise for someone you've never met face-to-face.

I guess we can banter back-and-forth next season when Pittsburgh plays Minnesota, if the world doesn't end December 21.

I was making an analogy that some of your homer posts were the type I'd see on the NBA thread from other board members. It wasn't meant as a literal interpretation that you posted there or were an NBA fan.

Being a Charger fan is great when they go throwback. Don't have to worry.

Just for the record, let me state this. In the very recent past, I had the unpleasant experience of watching my father go into cardiac arrest and die in front of me. Something I wouldn't wish on anyone here.

Yeah mfoga, you pushed my button, you ****er.

Just for the record, let me state this. In the very recent past, I had the unpleasant experience of watching my father go into cardiac arrest and die in front of me. Something I wouldn't wish on anyone here.

Yeah mfoga, you pushed my button, you ****er.

What the hell does that have to do with what quoted. That's twice. Seriously wtf? You have problems.

If you guys cant get back on track and talk about football instead of *****ing with each other or trying to start **** it might be time for this thread to be shut down for awhile.

We don't need those official refs. Let's just stick with the replacements until the end of the season.

***Runs and ducks for cover.***

Seattle and Baltimore are probably upset because they could go to the Super Bowl if the refs keep blowing those huge calls, like those two in their favor this past week.

And I love how every article about this topic has a pic of Ed Hoculi. Pretty bad when he's a bigger household name in the NFL than over 75% of the players. I'm getting an Ed Hoculi officiating jersey.

Seattle and Baltimore are probably upset because they could go to the Super Bowl if the refs keep blowing those huge calls, like those two in their favor this past week.

And I love how every article about this topic has a pic of Ed Hoculi. Pretty bad when he's a bigger household name in the NFL than over 75% of the players. I'm getting an Ed Hoculi officiating jersey.

He has a bigger ego then 75% of them too. I don't see it as a coincidence that he was the one that was trying to make sure refs wee ready to go once lockout was over.

If you guys cant get back on track and talk about football instead of *****ing with each other or trying to start **** it might be time for this thread to be shut down for awhile.

:lecture

Keep it civil and stop the personal attacks.

Anyway...a friend of mine sent me this the other day, I got a kick out of it.:D

tumblr_maz3hy9UBG1r4e5zuo1_1280.jpg

:lecture

Keep it civil and stop the personal attacks.

Anyway...a friend of mine sent me this the other day, I got a kick out of it.:D

tumblr_maz3hy9UBG1r4e5zuo1_1280.jpg

Who are these people? :lol

Hey, everything is fine with everyone. Friends fight all the time. Everyone is entitled to a bad day.

And good Peanuts cartoon :lol

Back