NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winston was doing the exact same things at FSU

Winston had issues in college though.
Right, that's why I'm suggesting that it was a gamble. I'm trying to think of examples where that really pays off in the NFL, and usually it's the opposite. Jamarcus Russel was an LSU guy with a reputation for being a lazy underachiever. Guess what happens when he gets to the NFL?

Hopefully WK 2 the offenses get back into rhythm and we get good competitive high impact games. The OC coaches have to really crank up the practice for the Oline and receivers this week

So many interceptions last week because I saw a lot of the miscommunication between QB and receivers and too many receivers tripping before catching the ball

Defense is great but I’m sure I’m not the only one getting tired of defenses outshining QB and offense play week after week

That said, coaches that I hope this is the last season are O’Brien, Garrett, Jackson and Lewis. They just to be replaced, hopefully they get axed mid season.

Hopefully WK 2 the offenses get back into rhythm and we get good competitive high impact games. The OC coaches have to really crank up the practice for the Oline and receivers this week

So many interceptions last week because I saw a lot of the miscommunication between QB and receivers and too many receivers tripping before catching the ball

Defense is great but I’m sure I’m not the only one getting tired of defenses outshining QB and offense play week after week

That said, coaches that I hope this is the last season are O’Brien, Garrett, Jackson and Lewis. They just to be replaced, hopefully they get axed mid season.

Marvin Lewis, should have been gone years ago, but Mike Brown is a cheap ass

Watching this game makes me really feel sorry for Buffalo , how they trounced by the Ravens in WK1 :slap

Since when does Buck and Aikman call a Thursday nfL network game :horror

Oh that tricky AFC North where the leaders are always different in the start of each season

If you’d tell me that the Bugles with Dalton and Lewis would be 2-0 , I’d say you’re nuts :lol

Last edited:
Watching this game makes me really feel sorry for Buffalo , how they trounced by the Ravens in WK1 :slap

Since when does Buck and Aikman call a Thursday nfL network game :horror

Oh that tricky AFC North where the leaders are always different in the start of each season

If you’d tell me that the Bugles with Dalton and Lewis would be 2-0 , I’d say you’re nuts :lol

It’s still early in the season :lol

Wow what a game for Packers and Vikes..but this is expected :horror

Are you kidding Bucs are 2-0 :horror..these aren’t lousy wins..Saints and the Champs :horror

Miami 2-0.kind of want to see Miami vs Pats now during the reg season or is it just luck of scheduling :lol

What is going on in Steel nation ..so Steelers lose, Ravens lose, Browns lose..Bugles leading the AFC North alone :panic:

I HATE TIES!! :gah:

Last edited:
Wow what a game for Packers and Vikes..but this is expected :horror

Are you kidding Bucs are 2-0 :horror..these aren’t lousy wins..Saints and the Champs :horror

Miami 2-0.kind of want to see Miami vs Pats now during the reg season or is it just luck of scheduling :lol

What is going on in Steel nation ..so Steelers lose, Ravens lose, Browns lose..Bugles leading the AFC North alone :panic:

I HATE TIES!! :gah:

We tied the BROWNS. That's a loss in anyone's book. Hope that makes you feel better.

It’s a close race between him and Patrick Mahomes.

True..but you know, they don’t have tape on Maholmes, so I think the defenses haven’t figure him out yet . He’s like Watson last year :dunno. But still a great start for KC with the offense for a change.

Also Steelers defense is inconsistent.

I think a true test would be Mahomes against a Broncos defense :lecture

Last edited:
Belichick essentially gave up on this game with the punt and now this TD is a little more salt in the wound. I can’t wait for a week of hot takes about this being the end.

On to Detroit.

Back