NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man Pat's defense giving up so many yards, but it doesn't matter because Chiefs are shooting themselves with all these missed opportunities

See what I mean WWEjedi, can't beat Brady at home with just FGs, could become a beat down, so many wasted red zone opportunities for KC in the first half

What garbage defense that whole drive, just terrible. If the Chiefs win, that 3rd and 7 was the turning point. Had Smith sacked and set up for a easy pass deflection, but Pats can't execute neither.

Man, the Chiefs are just methodical and relentless. They might not win the game, but they are a damn good team. Haven't really seen many of their games on the East Coast this season beyond this game and the prior playoff game against the Texans.

What garbage defense that whole drive, just terrible. If the Chiefs win, that 3rd and 7 was the turning point. Had Smith sacked and set up for a easy pass deflection, but Pats can't execute neither.

The Pat's defense has been sloppy all game long..can't stop the run, can't stop Smith running, giving up some yards in the pass game even ST, giving up a lot of yards.

Difference is Chiefs aren't scoring enough

Did I miss a rule change where the clock continues to roll when the player goes out of bounds?

I could have sworn Smith ran out on one play and Conley did on the other. Guess I was wrong.

Back