NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow..... not sure who is the idiot. Mike Zimmer or Teddy or both? 13 seconds left. 3rd down. In field goal range. From the 30 yard line. AND YOU RUN A SCORING PLAY???

What were they thinking? I would have kicked it right there. I would not have even risked getting tackled in bounds, or sacked, or a interception. Against Denver they lost the game on a strip sack, then they are gonna give the Cardinals the chance to do the same thing? If they did want to run off a few seconds.... snap the ball, have the receiver run a flat to the sideline, throw it over his head and out of bounds to prevent the intentional grounding. Takes 2-3 seconds off the clock and they could take the field goal to play in OT. So simple.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IMk5sMHj58I

Wow..... not sure who is the idiot. Mike Zimmer or Teddy or both? 13 seconds left. 3rd down. In field goal range. From the 30 yard line. AND YOU RUN A SCORING PLAY???

What were they thinking? I would have kicked it right there. I would not have even risked getting tackled in bounds, or sacked, or a interception. Against Denver they lost the game on a strip sack, then they are gonna give the Cardinals the chance to do the same thing? If they did want to run off a few seconds.... snap the ball, have the receiver run a flat to the sideline, throw it over his head and out of bounds to prevent the intentional grounding. Takes 2-3 seconds off the clock and they could take the field goal to play in OT. So simple.

Agreed. A boneheaded move by the coaching staff to run a play instead of kicking the FG. Especially since Teddy is still a young QB. He held on to that ball way too long trying to make a play. An experienced QB gets that ball out quick and gives his team at least a chance to kick a FG. Just a terrible end to the game for the Vikes.

Pack at home..no Romo, they better win:lecture

I wonder if the Houston game is going to be any good..debating on watching because of TLC tonight :dunno

Red Romo has a broken bone in his thumb. Tough for the Bengals, but probably good for the Pats shot at a bye assuming they take care of business tonight.

Red Romo has a broken bone in his thumb. Tough for the Bengals, but probably good for the Pats shot at a bye assuming they take care of business tonight.

You see the collapse already even before the playoffs begin. The curse continues in Cinci

Pack at home..no Romo, they better win:lecture

I wonder if the Houston game is going to be any good..debating on watching because of TLC tonight :dunno

With the way WWE has been.... I will be watching the Pats game. Plus you can always watch TLC after the game with the WWE Network.

With the way WWE has been.... I will be watching the Pats game. Plus you can always watch TLC after the game with the WWE Network.

So True but I could also watch the game later on NFL network as well. WWE is indeed crap with the scripts and booking right now, so will be ping ponging both if the Pats game is decent :wink1:

Refs are doing everything within reason to try to hand the Broncos another free win. So many no calls and BS calls against the Raiders. How about that 2 point try where defender doesn't make a play on the ball and wrap the receiver up instead? Or when Cooper gets wrapped up on the throat. Or those "false starts" always on Oakland even though two Bronco defenders jumped first. Or that strip sack where Raiders player has his hands wrapped around the ball and the Denver player does too, but refs instantly call Denver ball to prevent the TD. At least it is not as bad as the Pats/Broncos game, but still...

Hope the Raiders pull it out.

No Romo, at home and only up 14 points..I expected more of a beat down from the Pack :slap

This is not going to cut it, especially if Arizona and Carolina in the playoffs :lecture

I wonder how long it will take Peyton Manning's people to get in ear of the media to create a good old fashioned QB controversy?

Back