NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That ain't right everyone should have their right to voice their opinion just because the mods team lost doesn't give them the right to get childish

Last time I checked ANYONE who want to pay to be a premium member can give good/bad rep and his status as a Mod has no factor here.

Richard Sherman's post-game antics (slapping Crabtree's butt and offering his hand, scaring the bleep out of Erin Andrews, and showing the choke sign to the 49ers) shows an immaturity that I hope he learns to move away from... It also hints at what Pete Carroll allows and I hope that Peyton (and I'm an Eagles fan) lights them up. Win with class and lose with class. You saw class in the AFC Championship game on both sides of the coin.

Agreed :)

Trolling? Why because I don't like the 9ers or is it you didn't like the article by SF Gate, or the Whiner meme...or is it my avy? I have everyright to post an opinion regardless if you like it or not.
Where's the ignore button?

I don't care that you don't like SF. I do find your avatar and the picture you posted a way of trying to troll so I shared my opinion of it. Besides negative rep doesn't count anymore. You can't put a mod on ignore.

That ain't right everyone should have their right to voice their opinion just because the mods team lost doesn't give them the right to get childish

He does. Nobody took away his right to share his opinion. I equally shared my opinion of his. The only childish aspect of any of this is his avatar.

I know... !
I bet he didn't bad rep the "guys" in this thread that shared the same opinions and dislike for the niners as me. Maybe he likes to pick on girls.

Oh well...I'm out.

@The Josh, I'll be in the baseball thread soon if you want to bad rep me there, too. Go A's!

I know... !
I bet he didn't bad rep the "guys" in this thread that shared the same opinions and dislike for the niners as me. Maybe he likes to pick on girls.

Oh well...I'm out.

@The Josh, I'll be in the baseball thread soon if you want to bad rep me there, too. Go A's!

I didn't even know you were a girl. So your "sex" didn't factor in and it wouldn't have if I had know. One of my best friends who met on this board is a female. So please don't try to paint me with that brush.

I don't hate the A's. Though they're not as good as my Cardinals. :rock

My poor useless team hasn't been in contention for years. :lol

Wow...Just got a bad rep point for my opinion. I guess if you don't like the 9ers "The Josh" will bad rep you.
Bet he wouldn't do that to a dude.

I'm just curious, cause I assumed (incorrectly) you were a Seahawks fan.

To dislike the Niners enough to make them your avatar, I would assume they have to be a rival. But not just any rival...such strong feelings have to be special..like interstate rivalry. Raiders fan?

I doubt it would be Rams. MAYBE Cardinals...there is some bad blood between those two teams. If it was the 90's I'd say the Cowboys.

I'm going with Raiders fan....FINAL ANSWER.

Ok, as a Seattle resident I’ll toss out my one and only post about this stuff because I’m not going to get into some stupid internet pissing match about it:

First off, while I didn’t see it I have heard that people were tossing stuff at the guy who broke his leg while they were taking him off the field. For this I have no apology. Those idiots need to be taken out back and have their asses kicked. That was 100% classless and total BS. But I have also heard that a lot of the Seahawk players (including Sherman) went to talk to him to see how he was doing but that’s not good for the Seattle bad boy story so nobody talks about it.

Richard Sherman: This city worships the blue collar, do your work and shut up athlete like Edgar Martinez, Steve Largent, Matt Hasselbeck and such. But once and a while we need a tell it like it is no-nonsense guy. We had Gary Payton (who is in the top 5 of all time NBA trash talkers) and now we have Richard. He has been talking like this for two years and while its “news” to everyone else we all know that’s what he does to get himself motivated. If anyone even bothered to listen to the other interviews last night he was calm and funny and nice as can be so if that’s what he needs to do to make himself the best CB in the league I’ll live with it. And sorry if I’m not feeling bad for Crabtree… he is one of the most notorious trash talkers around (I heard he even tried to pick a fight with Sherman at a charity event last summer) so he got his this time… too bad.

The interview: I thought it was funny as hell. Who wants to listen to Manning snooze through another cliché filled choir boy interview? It’s refreshing to hear somebody speak their mind and show some excitement and emotion. Why do you think the network went to Sherman and not Russell Wilson? It’s because they knew Sherman would speak his mind. The network got the EXACT interview they wanted and I bet every executive smiled all night long after that.

Now, just to let you all know EVERY team in the NFL (and yes I mean EVERY team) has players who trash talk and make “jerks” of themselves. All you have to do is watch any game these days and its obvious (like the Carolina / SF game last week.) The NFL is a television league and these guys are not just football players but brands and the more they do to keep themselves in the media the better it is for them. It has nothing to do with race or background it has to do with $ and these guys know it. And, if you think it’s going away any time soon you are going to be very disappointed… because it’s only going to get worse.

I have no clue who is going to win the SB but I do know its going to be a fun, exciting game. The #1 offense vs the #1 defense.... the matchup most people predicted at the beginning of the season. It just sucks we are going to have to wait through 2 weeks of the media kissing Mannings butt while ripping Sherman a new one. Hopefully I can avoid most of it until the game starts... but I doubt it.

Go Hawks

I did see Sherman's comments about Bowman's injury/food throwing, and I thought they were classy remarks.

Whatever his issue is with Crabtree, it started before yesterday.

Flew back to LA this morning from the game last night in Seattle. That stadium is rockin, and the fans are unbelievable. I've never seen fans cheer that loudly and constantly, it's literally 5-10min straight sometimes. Hell they even cheer loudly when there's a TV timeout break that's ridiculous.

So happy the Seahawks won that game, the way the game was played out I couldn't believe the 49ers were up 10-0 right before halftime especially given how poorly their offense was playing. It just seemed like everything was stacked against the team, even penalties were going against us. Then Macklemore came out, performed hyped the crowd up and the defense started to put more pressure on Kap to make a play and he ended up making some poor decisions. Wilson had a decent game, and that scramble and 51 yard throw was a beauty to see. The 4th and 7 throw for a TD was money. I was calling for them to go for it for all the marbles of the NFC Championship and they did and go that TD.

Bring on Denver for the Superbowl. #1 Defense vs. #1 Offense, I can't wait to see these 2 teams get it on. I think this next game Harvin really could be the X-factor for Seattle's offense to convert more often on 3rd down and keep Denver's offense off the field. Seahawks don't need to put Defensive ends on Demaryius Thomas like the patriots (WTF was that anyway!?)

Bring on Denver for the Superbowl. #1 Defense vs. #1 Offense, I can't wait to see these 2 teams get it on. I think this next game Harvin really could be the X-factor for Seattle's offense to convert more often on 3rd down and keep Denver's offense off the field. Seahawks don't need to put Defensive ends on Demaryius Thomas like the patriots (WTF was that anyway!?)

After Welker took out Talib on questionable pick play, they were a bit undermanned. I wonder how effective Denver's use of pick plays will be against a much more physical team like Seattle.

If he tries that against someone like Kam, I'm betting you he's gonna get a concussion and get taken out of the game, because you know Seattle's linebackers and safeties are going to have their head on a swivel waiting to lower the boom on anyone that tries that mess against them.

After Welker took out Talib on questionable pick play, they were a bit undermanned. I wonder how effective Denver's use of pick plays will be against a much more physical team like Seattle.

I see lots of PI and illegal contact calls coming.

Last time I checked ANYONE who want to pay to be a premium member can give good/bad rep and his status as a Mod has no factor here.

Hey man why is it every post I do you have to respond and try to start a argument enough is enough I'm tired of it already grow up man jeez

Flew back to LA this morning from the game last night in Seattle. That stadium is rockin, and the fans are unbelievable. I've never seen fans cheer that loudly and constantly, it's literally 5-10min straight sometimes. Hell they even cheer loudly when there's a TV timeout break that's ridiculous.

So happy the Seahawks won that game, the way the game was played out I couldn't believe the 49ers were up 10-0 right before halftime especially given how poorly their offense was playing. It just seemed like everything was stacked against the team, even penalties were going against us. Then Macklemore came out, performed hyped the crowd up and the defense started to put more pressure on Kap to make a play and he ended up making some poor decisions. Wilson had a decent game, and that scramble and 51 yard throw was a beauty to see. The 4th and 7 throw for a TD was money. I was calling for them to go for it for all the marbles of the NFC Championship and they did and go that TD.

That just goes to show you how two people can see a game. I would easily say everything seemed stacked against the Niners. I can think of a couple obviously bad missed calls that went against SF.

Ah well. Game is over. Time to move on.

That just goes to show you how two people can see a game. I would easily say everything seemed stacked against the Niners. I can think of a couple obviously bad missed calls that went against SF.

Ah well. Game is over. Time to move on.

The most obvious poor missed call in the SF/Sea game was the Roughing the kicker call that wasn't called. The plant foot of the punter was hit and the call would have given fifteen and a new first. SF was up at the time and that drive could have totally changed the game.

Back