NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least get it right... they are not banning NC and California only its pretty much the entire country except the Pacific NW. And I will say that is kind of bush league. I guess I understand why but its still not cool.

Carolina gonna give this game away on penalties if they don't start controlling their emotions.

Well clearly out of the two weeks of playoffs we got the one officiating crew who aren't going to let them "just play," but my guess is along with everyone else the refs are pulling for 9ners.
'

That first PF wasn't bull. Ball was dead and the guy layed him out anyway. Aikman would have been having a stroke if that happened to Irvin back in the day.

I've heard nothing but good things about Carolina. I think they're a good team but they're playing dirty right now. Playing tough and hard is good but that's not how they've played to start.

Hello week of not being able to sleep for me lol. Russell needs to get out of his passing slump if we want to stand a chance next week.

Back