NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when the Raiders beat the Steelers. I would rather beat the Raiders whenever we play them than make it to the Superbowl.

Oh, well...the game is far from over...and even if it ends like this, there is still the Superbowl.

Can someone explain why the number of points scored per minute in the last ~3 minutes of a game is much higher than in the rest of the game? is it kind of like the playoffs in the NBA?

What a sorry season. :monkey4

images
images

Calvin Johnson is simply remarkable. That's really the only thing truly memorable this past sunday imo.

Oh, and it's pretty hilarious that in my experiences I'm seeing all the Giant fans starting to crawl from underneath the rocks they were hiding under lolol

Oh, and it's pretty hilarious that in my experiences I'm seeing all the Giant fans starting to crawl from underneath the rocks they were hiding under lolol

They're going to win the NFC East. The only thing to find out will be if it will be with 6 or 7 wins.:monkey4

Back