NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm sure Sithlord has said something MUCH stupider than that.

But, I gotta say GO CHARGERS. They put a nice raping on Denver last night....and it was glorious.

Yes they did and yes it was! :chew

STFU ^^^^^!! The chargers suck!!!

Maybe so...but they're 2008 AFC West Champs & heading into the playoffs! :banana

I'm just teasing Nick. LOL AT DALLAS THOUGH!!:lol:D

True that sir

notanymore.jpg

i'm watching SportsCenter and Coach Singletary doesn't put up with sht from the players....probably be his downfall.

Is that from the Charger/Broncos game because it looks like almost every other game Cutler plays in.

It's not the kids fault...I thought he played alright. He isn't the one that let in 50+ points..He's only 25, I hope Denver keep him. He was No:3 for the season with passing, and 16th overall rating for Q/backs for the season, which granted isn't great, but I think he's got a good future.....with the right team behind him....which is what every great quarterback has had.

I'll still be cheering for 'em next year!

It's not the kids fault...I thought he played alright. He isn't the one that let in 50+ points..He's only 25, I hope Denver keep him. He was No:3 for the season with passing, and 16th overall rating for Q/backs for the season, which granted isn't great, but I think he's got a good future.....with the right team behind him....which is what every great quarterback has had.

I'll still be cheering for 'em next year!

Cutler is super skilled, but he has no heart and no confidence. At least he doesn't know how to show it with body language. He is always frowning, hanging his head, pouting...

Grow some balls and a sense of humor. :rolleyes: Sorry I made fun of Ray Lewis, is he your boyfriend? Or your mom's?

I'm sorry we can't all make ^^^^ head comments like you

The few times I've gotten to talk to him he's been one of the nicer players. But I don't ever want to get near him during a game. He is the epitome of intensity.

Yeah. I'm sure in real life he's a sweetheart. Just don't let him witness your murder and you'll love him.
:rotfl:rotfl

Don't be bitter because ^^^^ head Saban left your team in a state of disarray. I have nothing but respect for the Fins turning a 1-15 team into a division title and #3 seed in one year. That is incredible. But it doesn't change the fact that the Raven's are probably the second hottest team in the league behind the Colts and already beat the Dolphins by 14 at Miami.

Like I said, enjoy your one playoff game :wave

Wow, congratulations on the stupidest and most worthless post this year :rolleyes:

I'm sorry we can't all make ^^^^ head comments like you

The few times I've gotten to talk to him he's been one of the nicer players. But I don't ever want to get near him during a game. He is the epitome of intensity.

STFU-Hand_Puppet.gif

I'm sorry the truth hurts Chase.

Honestly it should be a good game. I'm of course hoping for the same outcome but we do have a rookie QB so who knows.

All the wild card matchups are great though. I don't think there's a clear cut favorite in any game. I wouldn't be surprised to see all the road teams advance though.

And p!tu, must be hard to make any new videos with King's balls in your mouth ;)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl loki still acting like a man!!! say the to my face at San Diego and lets see what happens.:cool:

Last edited:
Back