NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I know I may be a Bit Bias ...
But I dunno if there is a more so hungry city for a NFL Championship .... right now other than Denver.

Like I wrote ..., if Seattle can win at 10 am games, Westcoast time... Watch Out. That Is thier Heal .

Frisco just had 2 good yrs outta ..what ..., like 15 ? 2 yrs ago ..., I think was like the 1st time They Ever won in Century Link Field..., I was there, and Good Old Jarvis Jackson gave it Away...., right after Beast Mode Rushed, Yes Rushed for a TD Against Frisco..., the ONLY Rushing TD Against Frisco that Yr is Owned by Seattle. lol.

The last two years the Niners got back to winning the way we expect but we did have a few good seasons before that. Now, the last 5-6 weren't good at all but I blame that on management. The Niners have a track record of success something Seattle doesn't. I don't even recall them being all that good when they were in the AFC West. I get they're pumped and they should be but they seem to be doing a lot of talking for a team that needs to do more first. The Niners need to take care of business as well before they say anything.

Frisco just had 2 good yrs outta ..what ..., like 15 ? 2 yrs ago ..., I think was like the 1st time They Ever won in Century Link Field..., I was there, and Good Old Jarvis Jackson gave it Away...., right after Beast Mode Rushed, Yes Rushed for a TD Against Frisco..., the ONLY Rushing TD Against Frisco that Yr is Owned by Seattle. lol.

How long has Century Link been up? Because I'm pretty sure the Niners won their way before two years ago. Multiple times too if I'm not mistaken. Frank Gore usually kills the Seahawks. And I remember the game I went to in '08 when I visited a friend in Seattle and the 9ers came all the way back and Patrick Willis returned an INT like 85 yards for a touchdown or something that let the 49ers win at the end.

Unless the name changed because wasn't it Quest before?

I don't know why the SF fans and the Sea fans are talking **** the Rams has the best Divison record last year.

Nope not true. Stephen Jackson got another the final week while we were resting our starters.

I don't know why the SF fans and the Sea fans are talking **** the Rams has the best Divison record last year.

Because unfortunately for the Rams you have to play teams out of your division to really get anywhere in this league.

What do you guys see happening in the NFC East this year? Do the Giants bounce back? Do the Cowboys finally live up to their hype? Do the Eagles get back into the groove of a couple seasons ago? Or is it still the Redskins?

Also, anybody here thinking the Bills are getting overhyped? Or is it warranted?

What do you guys see happening in the NFC East this year? Do the Giants bounce back? Do the Cowboys finally live up to their hype? Do the Eagles get back into the groove of a couple seasons ago? Or is it still the Redskins?

Also, anybody here thinking the Bills are getting overhyped? Or is it warranted?

You can never call it with the NFC East. I picked the Cowboys this year but who knows. Last few years they have had an NFC East championship game and the third place team was only a game out of contention.

You can never call it with the NFC East. I picked the Cowboys this year but who knows. Last few years they have had an NFC East championship game and the third place team was only a game out of contention.

It's such a crazy division. Like I said, Washington looks very solid. Even without RGIII. Their defense has seemed to have gotten even better.

But something about me still says the Giants are going to get on the ball again.

It's such a crazy division. Like I said, Washington looks very solid. Even without RGIII. Their defense has seemed to have gotten even better.

But something about me still says the Giants are going to get on the ball again.

Redskins defense was always good. The qb position has always been the problem. For the GMen, their secondary is awful and losing Osi was huge. And losing David Diehl was a huge blow as well. I don't really care for Dallas but you can't deny their receivers. And they have one of the best HB draw delays I've ever seen in my life. I wish we'd steal it from them. And I don't know about the Eagles this year. I know Chip is private when it comes to offense, and chances are the Redskins are gonna be completely unprepared for what he has in store.

Redskins defense was always good. The qb position has always been the problem. For the GMen, their secondary is awful and losing Osi was huge. And losing David Diehl was a huge blow as well. I don't really care for Dallas but you can't deny their receivers. And they have one of the best HB draw delays I've ever seen in my life. I wish we'd steal it from them. And I don't know about the Eagles this year. I know Chip is private when it comes to offense, and chances are the Redskins are gonna be completely unprepared for what he has in store.

The Cowboys offense is lethal, sometimes to it's self. But their defense just doesn't quite match up in my eyes.

The Eagles also look weak on defense. Very weak in fact. But if Michael Vick is healthy and not getting hit a thousand times, maybe they'll catch on to something.

I picked the Redskins to win the division. Solid defense and plenty of offensive weapons to get them 10-11 wins. I picked the Cowboys to get a wild card. They have impressive talent on both sides of the ball, but are their own worst enemies. The Giants are much too Jekyll and Hyde to figure out. They already have ton of injuries, but I could see them anywhere from 6-10 to playing in the SB in their home stadium. I think the Eagles will be better than many think this year. I'm a Chip Kelly believer.

People are hyping the Bills?:lol Not sure why. If anyone will give the Pats a run in the AFCE it'll be the Dolphins and I'm not completely sold on them being contenders for the division yet.

People are hyping the Bills?:lol Not sure why. If anyone will give the Pats a run in the AFCE it'll be the Dolphins and I'm not completely sold on them being contenders for the division yet.

Your team is fortunate to play in a division with the Bills, Jets and Dolphins. It's like a red carpet rolled out to the playoffs on an annual basis. :lol

Back