Next LOTR Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
I like this idea, Kitty! Let's tell 'em that the new SW series Lucas is planning will now include a visit to Middle Earth.

Genius!

Just tell them that the exclusive for the Hobbits are Ewok suits.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Now that is clever! Ewok suits!
I collect a number of Sideshow figure lines. Due to past horrible experiences with some LOTR products of, shall we say, lesser quality......
(no, let's just say plain crappy!) .....I have been a bit leery of investing.
I should have known better...after all, it's Sideshow. Once I saw the pictures, I was sold! I ordered both Aragorn and Legolas immediately.
I suppose I will order all they come out with. Hooked again!:family

I canot wait to get the first two! They look incredible on the site, and Luke looked 100% better in person! If the same holds true for these figures, we're going to be in heaven.
Now bring on GTG, Mouth of Sauron, and the WiKi!!!

I'm really hoping we get a LOTR announcement this week for the 12" Line, Gandalf the Grey or a Morgul Lord would be great.

Agent23 said:
I'm really hoping we get a LOTR announcement this week for the 12" Line, Gandalf the Grey or a Morgul Lord would be great.

Yeah, me too...But I'm guessing we won't see any news until after SDCC, since all the preorders at SS leading up to SDCC are for SDCC exclusives. Hopefully there will be a few NEW figures on display there though!

Perhaps :gandalf to go with :aragorn and :legolas

I'd also love to see :saruman

:D

Indiana Fett said:
Yeah, me too...But I'm guessing we won't see any news until after SDCC, since all the preorders at SS leading up to SDCC are for SDCC exclusives. Hopefully there will be a few NEW figures on display there though!

Perhaps :gandalf to go with :aragorn and :legolas

I'd also love to see :saruman

:D

Yes, to see either of those announced would be awesome. I'm hoping we get another LOTR announcement soon... the troops are growing restless.... :google

..... at this point, I think I'd be happy with any PF LOTR statues.... :monkey2
I'm so thurst for any kind of LOTR announcements that it's not even funny... :monkey3 :lol

I really hope that we continue to get the Fellowship characters first in the 12" line. Having the Fellowship Nine displayed together on the same shelf will look amazing.

FlyAndFight said:
...Having the Fellowship Nine displayed together on the same shelf will look amazing.

I agree. Problem is, we're going to need a Bill 12" figure. Or a Moria theme since the Fellowship were never together without Bill other than in Moria. Come to think of it, I don't remember the fellowship ever having someone dressed in a Gondorian outfit when they were all together either. ;) :p

Fritz said:
Come to think of it, I don't remember the fellowship ever having someone dressed in a Gondorian outfit when they were all together either. ;) :p
:lol :lol :emperor

Fritz said:
Come to think of it, I don't remember the fellowship ever having someone dressed in a Gondorian outfit when they were all together either. ;) :p

Don't start. LOL....

Josh will go hog-wild all over again.

:lol

I'm not all that keen to get the Fellowship all in order. I'd prefer a bit more variety, particularly considering the rate at which these are being released.

I wouldn't mind for every other figure to be one of the fellowship, but in between, I'd love to see the odd orc, evil wizard, king, warrior or grand vizier.

Mentioned this before, but what I would really like to see are the remaining 3 Hobbits sold all at once. (They can sell them singly as well, but if you get all 3 then there's a small discount?) Since I imagine they'll prolly want to intersperse other characters in between the Fellowship members to satisfy those who like other characters, I'm pessimistically looking at 3-4 years before the entire Fellowship becomes available. :(

That would be cool do them like they just did with the Kiss PF figures. Sell them all at once.

Actually at this point I don't really care what figure is next or what he is wearing, just give us more Lord or the Rings. Please, Please, Please. :D

Could there be something new in tonights newsletter? :stooge

And one more thing. Can we get one of these :blissysmi
for this :chew
Oh never mind, I'll make my own. :chew :archer

Back