Next Joe tease!!! Looks like Duke!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on the exclusives we've been getting so far I'm starting to think that Duke won't come with an extra gun or head (especially since the Trooper didn't come with a Dragunov and the Officer didn't have a "Scar" portrait.) I bet he'll just have the M-16 and the binoculars will be the exclusive.

At least there's a vintage RAH precedent for Duke and an M-16. He's pictured with one on the Marvel banner of GI Joe Yearbook #2 from 1986. :D

gi-joe-yearbook-number-2.jpg

Khev always posts the best Joe covers. This was the first G.I. Joe Yearbook I got as a kid, and I was blown away by it.

Torpedo does look bada$$, and that Michael Golden cover (and art inside) was fabulous. Way too early to think about it (since we don't even all have the major Joe and Cobra characters), but how cool would it be to see some members of the Oktober Guard...

Ripcord would be an awesome figure as well, with his HALO gear and FAL.

Last edited:
There will be more than one JOE item (and one of them is pretty kewl)... but I'm starting to get the impression that Duke will be the only "new" 1:6 figure at the Con. IMHO, that is hugely disappointing. I think we needed 2-3 new FIGURES to give this line some much-needed momentum again. And that apparently ain't happening.

Damn this slllllllow line. :banghead

Back