Next Joe tease!!! Looks like Duke!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope SS isn't hiding Duke's face for a reason. I want him to look badass and not like some cheesy generic toy-face. Either way, I'll pick the figure up and just swap out the head if I'm not happy with it. The HT British Tank Commander or Harvey Dent (with a hair cut) could work.

I hope SS isn't hiding Duke's face for a reason. I want him to look badass and not like some cheesy generic toy-face. Either way, I'll pick the figure up and just swap out the head if I'm not happy with it. The HT British Tank Commander or Harvey Dent (with a hair cut) could work.

the reason the face is in shadows is because it's supposed to be a teaser and not a full reveal ;)

I'm good with Duke, let's them get on to Flint. I think a smiling second sculpt would be an awesome exclusive but so would a flag and jet pack.

From the teaser pic and buzzcut hair, I'm getting a Viggo Mortensen vibe:

viggoprofb.jpg

Specifically his role in G.I. Jane, minus that stache of course.

Less than shocking news. I hope he doesn't look too generic, but that is Duke's curse, I'm afraid.

If the Duke sculpt looks too generic, I may have to swap it out for a head that looks appropriate. I like my Duke looking a bit gritty and realistic, like a badass drill instructor.

Back