Next Joe tease!!! Looks like Duke!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably the throne for CC

Only one 1:6 at the Con = EPIC FAIL IMO

You reading that SS?? Oh ya, anything with fail or pass you ignore...

I think We'll see Zartan and Duke for sure.

I don't think we'll see Zartan for some time. I think he'll be the Vader of this line. Personally, I wouldn't blame them. I'd rather them treat him like Vader and work out all the kinks (small LFL approved helmet aside) than release something we all hate. :lol

Last edited:
So we will see Duke (basically hinted at montsh ago, zero surprise there), the debut of one PF and and environment, thats representing GI Joe in a big way???

how about the debut of a Sky Hawk, I want a Ranger, Medic, Alpine or Mainframe figure.

So we will see Duke (basically hinted at montsh ago, zero surprise there), the debut of one PF and and environment, thats representing GI Joe in a big way???

I think some of you took Sideshow's answer on that Q&A way too literally.

The question was whether they would be at the JOE con. The answer was basically, No... but they are doing San Diego Comic-Con "in a big way". Which basically means, "No, we're not attending another other shows except SDCC, but we always go all-out on that one." I am 95% sure they meant that generally speaking, not specific to G.I.JOE. Some of you read way too much into this stuff.

Ya, I read it to mean GI Joe in a big way, kind of misleading since they answered a question directed at a Joe convention....

I think some of you took Sideshow's answer on that Q&A way too literally.

The question was whether they would be at the JOE con. The answer was basically, No... but they are doing San Diego Comic-Con "in a big way". Which basically means, "No, we're not attending another other shows except SDCC, but we always go all-out on that one." I am 95% sure they meant that generally speaking, not specific to G.I.JOE. Some of you read way too much into this stuff.

I hope so, I don't need any expensive PF GI Joe figures to tempt me... Keep it 12".

Back