1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the lack of ROTJ figures is disappointing, we knew we weren't getting any 03 specific figures, not sure why this is brought up so often.

been speculating this for years, now Wolffe is finally here!
Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 11.01.47 AM.png

While the lack of ROTJ figures is disappointing, we knew we weren't getting any 03 specific figures, not sure why this is brought up so often.

Its brought up so often, because hope springs eternal. the pragmatic among us have actually given up and are pursuing custom versions. Speaking of which.... :unsure:

How did we not get a TF exclusive Bespin Escape Leia or a Boushh Leia for either anniversary??
Cause HT do not know their fan base really well.

Whilst Marvel and DC flounder on the floor again,Hot toys should be churning out as much OT characters as humanely possible.
The fact the DSC and console STILL haven't made it to PO really is such a real missed opportunity.

Why Hot Toys hasn’t made a Greef Karga figure yet is beyond me. He’s an intricate part in the story . He gives Din Djarin his bounties, he tries to betray him. He could come with a Beskar bar with a blaster mark. A damaged arm from that creature and bounty pucks!

Has the boat sailed for a Greef Karga figure now that Carl Weathers has died?

Too soon?

I’m hope the next Star Wars figure is nothing for about 6 months. I have too many wants and not enough space or cash.
Rotj vader and C3po
Han ( I still can’t believe I just typed that)
Dewback
Sand trooper
Anakin
Padme
Mace
Super battle droid
General kenobi
Catwoman
Bane
89 bats
Also
I need 2 of a few of those so anyone want to buy my soul?

My outstanding list is also a bit longer than I'm comfortable with:

Luke Skywalker (Mando Version) - the wait is killing me with this one
C-3PO (AOTC)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (OWK)
Darth Vader (OWK)
Padme Amidala (AOTC)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TCW)
Darth Vader (ROTJ)
C-3PO (ROTJ)
Sabine Wren
Chopper
Hera Syndulla
Grand Admiral Thrawn

That said I really still want to see I'm hoping this gap between shows can bring us a few figures I'm still hoping to see:

Lando (General) (ROTJ)
R2-D2 (OT reissue or update)
Anakin (ROTS) (artisan but sculpted hair)
Obi-Wan (ROTS) (upgrade like Anakin)
Yoda (ROTS) (or re-issue the AOTC one)
Darth Sidious (Senate Duel) (ROTS)
Ezra Bridger

I'd love to see them do Zeb as well, I need the full Rebels crew, but probably have to wait for Ahsoka season 2 or Filoni's movie for that one as there is no way they do him off that Mando cameo.

I’m sort of at the point where I not only have no room but there really is o ly a handful of things I really want now.
Preorder wise I have padme and anakin , dewback and sandtrooper , Hera, chopper, sidious and rotj Vader

Wants
I would love that ds console - seems further and further away
Cara dune - maybe that third party one
Mara jade- can’t see it

Baylin and shin? So good looking if wasted characters
Imperial admiral. Like piett ? Possibly

And of course some awesome and random ot goodness

Back