1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will give credit to that Shazam guy ...

dPBty8.gif

According to Six Scale Cantina, Marvel has nearly 2X the figures in stock and pre-order (112 vs 57) and 6X the 2023 Preorders (32 vs 5). Star Wars has certainly taken a back seat to Marvel. However, looking through Sideshow's website and there are tons of unsold Marvel figures. It seems to me that Star Wars sells better but Marvel is more popular to Hot Toys.

According to Six Scale Cantina, Marvel has nearly 2X the figures in stock and pre-order (112 vs 57) and 6X the 2023 Preorders (32 vs 5). Star Wars has certainly taken a back seat to Marvel. However, looking through Sideshow's website and there are tons of unsold Marvel figures. It seems to me that Star Wars sells better but Marvel is more popular to Hot Toys.

Yeah, way too much offerings on MCU. People can't buy it all.

And of course once Avatar opens, the MCU is finished. In fact, all franchises are finished.

....You think? I think Avatar 2 will be popular for a week or two and then it will do a fast fade. Pretty graphics only take you so far.

Those characters are not that popular or well-entrenched in the public imagination. This sequel is years, nay decades too late.

....You think? I think Avatar 2 will be popular for a week or two and then it will do a fast fade. Pretty graphics only take you so far.

Those characters are not that popular or well-entrenched in the public imagination. This sequel is years, nay decades too late.

Did you of all people really not read my sarcasm? Rama... come on.

SmartSelect_20220503-233513_Facebook.jpg

I also spied
Phase 1 Commander Clone Yellow
Mace
Super Battle Droid

Last edited:
Of all the Star Wars movies for Hot Toys to finally care about an anniversary... it had to be AOTC.
Yep all trash to me. Makes sense for Howard.
R2 reused
C-3PO will be reused
BD will be recolored
Clone Trooper will be recolored many many times, already reused for Pilot

Back