1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You going to buy an Iron Man figure with a Deadpool head snapped on it? How about a Iron Man figure with a Dr. Strange head? Or perhaps another weird Spiderman to go with the growing collection of other weird Spidermen?
Yeah maybe

Peace out on all those prototype figures (Padme, 212) from 2019. Bespin Luke looking worse now. General Kenobi is hopefully still holding on.

If there really are 2 more Star Wars reveals left according to the rumors, I’m sure it will be repaints of troopers or just more mandalorian. I’m bored at this point. No pt/ot/cw for pretty much a year stinks. Yeah, a year might be exaggerating, but it feels like 20.

If there really are 2 more Star Wars reveals left according to the rumors, I’m sure it will be repaints of troopers or just more mandalorian. I’m bored at this point. No pt/ot/cw for pretty much a year stinks. Yeah, a year might be exaggerating, but it feels like 20.
At least hold out till you see what is all at the show.

Howard at home with his Boba Fett armor looking at his Padme, General Kenobi, Bespin Han and Kit Fisto:

1493936478-boba.gif

Back