1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Search your feelings,you know it to true.
It is unavoidable, I have foreseen it.
i have a bad feeling about this.

but there is always hope.
collections are built on hope
From FB:

217609882_3019347854977154_1509644971331656876_n.jpg

What, if any figures, do y’all expect to see at SSCon?

- Wrecker
- Tech
- Crosshair
- Mando Luke with R2 and Grogu
- Koska Reeves if she isn’t cancelled
- Fennec
- Boba Fett with Throne
- Padme AOTC
- 212th Trooper
- ROTS Palpatine
- ROTS Grievous

2 for 2 baby!!!!

Bring on Grievous! Woooooooo!

Hopefully for more reveals tonight or tomorrow

Still find it a bit funny that they released Iron Strange

Hopefully for more reveals tonight or tomorrow

Still find it a bit funny that they released Iron Strange
I stopped getting excited about Hot Toys announcements until I know they’re releasing soon-ish, for me at least I find it boring when there’s like 10 announcements for every figure being released. I get more excited when I see final product photos compared to something going up for PO.

Nah. I didn’t put Cobb Vanth on the list.

Do not be afraid Turd. The PT figures will be announced soon enough!

Well you will be wrong eventually then.

As for those PT figures how much time do you have? Maybe when the Mando series wraps in 2027 you might get that fictitious diecast Grievous that you and the internet tried to pretend into reality.

I stopped getting excited about Hot Toys announcements until I know they’re releasing soon-ish, for me at least I find it boring when there’s like 10 announcements for every figure being released. I get more excited when I see final product photos compared to something going up for PO.

The dry spell of releases has been frustrating, but man just something non-Mandalorian would get me excited. Seeing pre-orders go up for Iron Strange and Transformers inspired Deadpool is not exciting lol.

Padme are you safe?

Well you will be wrong eventually then.

As for those PT figures how much time do you have? Maybe when the Mando series wraps in 2027 you might get that fictitious diecast Grievous that you and the internet tried to pretend into reality.
Don’t be upset at me that OT figures are dead and gone. If 2027 is the wait, 2027 is the wait. But it will be sooner. Good luck with your OT random Imperial General, Rebel Troopers, and background aliens. Always nice to have dreams.

Don’t be upset at me that OT figures are dead and gone. If 2027 is the wait, 2027 is the wait. But it will be sooner. Good luck with your OT random Imperial General, Rebel Troopers, and background aliens. Always nice to have dreams.

I seem to be one of few people without some level of Mandalorian fatigue. I am actually enjoying how committed HT has been to completing the line. I absolutely loved the first two seasons. Even if the show sucks from season three on I'll still be thrilled to have this insanely great collection from the first two seasons. The way season two ended was a perfect OT endpoint, I can imagine the rest if need be.

Sure I would like to get more OT figures eventually but for now I am satisfied with what HT have done with SW.

Zero clue if true, but Jedha said Hot Toys should be opening up here at 9PM Central time.

I think The Mandalorian Luke Skywalker would be the best of both worlds.

Those who want more OT releases and those who want to have their 7th Grogu.

The dry spell of releases has been frustrating, but man just something non-Mandalorian would get me excited. Seeing pre-orders go up for Iron Strange and Transformers inspired Deadpool is not exciting lol.

Iron Strange just proves one thing to me: that Iron Man-wise, HT is just circling the drain for ideas.

IM is O-V-E-R, HT. Give it up.

Next we'll have Iron Jane Foster, so she can go on missions with Rescue and GIRL POWER. *facepalm*

Iron Strange just proves one thing to me: that Iron Man-wise, HT is just circling the drain for ideas.

Next we'll have Iron Jane Foster, so she can go on missions with Rescue and GIRL POWER. *facepalm*
Couldn’t be because Iron Man sells well right. People say they want characters like Wedge, but they wouldn’t sell well. Characters like Iron Man and The Mandalorian sell very well hence why Hot Toys makes variations on those characters.

Couldn’t be because Iron Man sells well right. People say they want characters like Wedge, but they wouldn’t sell well. Characters like Iron Man and The Mandalorian sell very well hence why Hot Toys makes variations on those characters.

Iron-Mandalorian would have made more sense then. :lol

Wouldn't buy it, yet would actually love to see them churn out that shameless cash-grab hybrid.

And it should come with a tiny Happy Hogan-Grogu hybrid, just to freak everyone out!

Last edited:
Back