1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Kuiil rage was becoming as bad as the Iron Man reissue Mk46 crowd. I'm sure the Fennec crowd will start forming.

SS2 V2 Beskar Mando with Pedro HS + Luke are the remaining vital figures, please put them out so hopefully this Mando's onslaught could temporarily be done for now. Need OT/PT/Clone Wars figures...

I would like a reissued R2 to go along with him. I never really wanted the deluxe with all the accessories, maybe just the controller with sounds to make him cheaper in a two pack with Luke.

Loki for his D+ series might be next week.

I would like a reissued R2 to go along with him. I never really wanted the deluxe with all the accessories, maybe just the controller with sounds to make him cheaper in a two pack with Luke.

Loki for his D+ series might be next week.

At this point I wouldn't doubt R2 with Luke and a Grogu. I think they will also do V3 Mando and perhaps Armorer before moving on to the Fett show. So long as I get Luke I don't really care what they do now. Kuiil makes the line about as complete as I need it to be short of a not gonna happen Cara Dune.

Did he? I know he mentioned EU/Darkside Luke from Zahn's trilogy but i don't remember that Mando Luke mention in the interview.

9. On Disney + shows:

I think lots of fans are disappointed with the sequels. Even me I don?t have any desire to revisit them anytime soon. The sales were awful. Mando is like the dawn. Especially like Luke , he was redeemed , unlike episode 8. Introducing new characters in one movie is not gonna leave an impression. In contrast , mando?s Kuiil leaves you the impression of wisdom, a clear cut personality and very popular as well. If he were a movie character he would?ve been an extra. TV is good for new characters while revisiting old ones. My most anticipated shows are Obiwan and Book of boba Fett. I love boba and obi is set in ep 3 and 4 so we will learn more about that time , we may see DV again and the original ep 3 casts back!

I see it now. Didn't catch he was actually referring to Mando Luke there. With summer conventions just around the corner and Hot Toys recent run of Mando releases, he's a natural choice for a convention exclusive.

9. On Disney + shows:
I think lots of fans are disappointed with the sequels. Even me I don?t have any desire to revisit them anytime soon. The sales were awful. Mando is like the dawn. Especially like Luke , he was redeemed , unlike episode 8.

And just as Luke was redeemed, so was Howard with these words. :lol

He's probably been dying to say that for so long, and finally couldn't hold it in any longer. (To hell with any repercussions!)

His heart is in the OT, and the films and series that are closest to it in character.

And just as Luke was redeemed, so was Howard with these words. :lol

He's probably been dying to say that for so long, and finally couldn't hold it in any longer. (To hell with any repercussions!)

His heart is in the OT, and the films and series that are closest to it in character.

Respect for Howard Chan has skyrocketed in the last couple days :lecture

Yeah I'd love to see an actual breakdown of ALL sales across all films, trilogies, and eras. Saying that ST sales were "awful" is not the same thing as saying that OT, PT, or TCW sales are "good."

Geezus you are so far in denial it is actual sad. Do you know why OT, PT, TCW sales are good?

BECAUSE HOWARD IS STILL MAKING THEM. THEY ARE SELLING. THEY AREN?T EVER ON SALE

Like holy **** dude stop being so dense.

You're free to stay in your little corner and get agitated when someone doesn't spoon feed you your desired narrative but I'm more interested in the actual truth.

I find it interesting that he didn't say "ST sales were awful so we're just gonna stick with the OT." No he said "since Mandalorian is so close to ROTJ, it is easier for us to release figures from the OT. This is exactly what we were waiting for." Sounds to me like he's a fan of the OT but that the OT in and of itself doesn't sell well enough *unless* it is connected to Mando which apparently *is* selling well.

Which then begs the question of what would happen if Mando starts bleeding more into the ST than the OT if proximity to Mando is all that matters when it comes to making something "easier for us to produce toys."

Either way I'd still like to see what all the numbers for merchandise across all the films and TV shows actually are, curious that you are not. "He bashed the sequels, that's all I wanted, now no more facts lalalalalalala!"

:slap

You legitimately must have a learning impediment. He literally gave you a cold hard fact that you refuse to accept and one that is widely known. ST DID NOT SELL. SALES WERE AWFUL

JJ Abrams: There was no plan for the ST

Khev: DURRRR WRONG THEY HAD PLAN

Howard Chan: ST sales were awful

Khev: DURRR DOUBTFUL

I am utterly dumbfounded.

There is no reason for Disney to revisit the ST. They can spend time connecting the past (Mando) to the ST if they so choose but I would imagine they are more interested in exploiting the rich new territory of the Mando and Fett series.

I also imagine it is just a matter of time before Galaxy's Edge gets a redo to be more in step with those two shows as well as Obi-Wan's.

They won?t connect Mando with the ST. Disney bought Star Wars to sell merch. The retcon is coming. Episode 7 will feature Luke, Grogu, Din, Ahsoka, Han, Leia. 2 Billion in ticket sales and even more in merch. Guaranteed.

Yea there is no breaking khev?s denial or Jye?s nostalgia. If the makers and people who make the merch say it?s a failure than that?s all you need to know. It?s done

He's out and they were even nice enough to sell him on his own.

193175938_10158052596922344_4917941994721459209_n.jpg

195112599_10158052596962344_4563546602230005333_n.jpg

193949075_10158052588487344_8178159446678462607_n.jpg

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Geezus you are so far in denial it is actual sad. Do you know why OT, PT, TCW sales are good?

BECAUSE HOWARD IS STILL MAKING THEM. THEY ARE SELLING. THEY AREN?T EVER ON SALE

Like holy **** dude stop being so dense.

:slap

You legitimately must have a learning impediment. He literally gave you a cold hard fact that you refuse to accept and one that is widely known. ST DID NOT SELL. SALES WERE AWFUL

JJ Abrams: There was no plan for the ST

Khev: DURRRR WRONG THEY HAD PLAN

Howard Chan: ST sales were awful

Khev: DURRR DOUBTFUL

I am utterly dumbfounded.

They won?t connect Mando with the ST. Disney bought Star Wars to sell merch. The retcon is coming. Episode 7 will feature Luke, Grogu, Din, Ahsoka, Han, Leia. 2 Billion in ticket sales and even more in merch. Guaranteed.

The retcon needs to happen. Opening scene: han tossing and turning and having a nightmare. Luke wakes him up. Han,? kid I just had the worst dream. Am I glad I got that vasectomy on endor.?

The retcon needs to happen. Opening scene: han tossing and turning and having a nightmare. Luke wakes him up. Han,? kid I just had the worst dream. Am I glad I got that vasectomy on endor.?

An Ewok vasectomy...what could go wrong? [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rotfl

An ewok stone flint knife ends Kylo's future reign.

Back