1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHERE IS ANDOR?
HT will surely make this duo first :monkey2

lizo.jpg

It's possible we will see Cassian on Star Wars day. Remember HT didn't put a lot of their Disney Marvel stuff up for a good few months after the show ended.

Yeah Luthen and Kleya are phenomenal characters even in a show brimming with amazing characters and actors.

There’s so much to be said about Luthen’s depth, complexity, and pathos and Skarsgård’s outstanding portrayal of him. And Kleya is a fantastic character as well who has a great spy thriller dynamic with him.

254F9406-6AE5-401A-83F2-B50DEB327A68.gif

Really curious to see what the 4th will bring.

Imperial Cody best be in there somewhere. C'mon, this is an easy rerelease. Dooooooo eeeettttttt

Same, HT gave us that small preview of C3-PO/R2 on April 30th, before their reveal of them on the 4th.

I don't think we'll get a full May 4th ROTJ lineup, but think it'll be a mix of ROTJ and TCW, with maybe Cal thrown in.

Pretty shocked they went with the Scout Trooper Commander this week and didn't give us a GoTG figure or 2.

I seriously can't get my head around why anyone would want figures from Andor. Which 2 pack would you rather have?

Rice Pudding....
rawImage.jpg

or a Mega Choc Triple Fudge Ice Cream Sundae?

Boush-and-Chewbacca.jpeg

But we want our Andor figures!!!

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol :lol

I don't see Wedge on there! What's the deal man, why you gotta do that?
Yeah... it's unlikely we're going to get a Wedge pilot figure but hey... if HT can slap together a new Scout trooper variant and call it a Jedi Survivor release, then why not use most of the Luke snowspeeder pilot parts, repaint the helmet, and give him some black boots and black gloved hands from somewhere, then all they really need is a new headsculpt.

Easy!
WedgesEntireHead-ROTJ.png

NEEDS to be a reveal or 2 tonight.
Today marks the 1 yr Anniversary for 3PO and R2.

Come on Hot toys!!
Let's go for the ROTJ 40TH!!!!!!!

We had their preview on the 30th and they weren't put up for order until the 4th, would love a similar preview though, with their silhouettes shown like they did with C3-PO and R2 or something like that.

My dark horse candidate is Ventress, I have no evidence why.

Back