1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20211218_175528.gif

Not really relevant though, different company and they don't have the license.

I wouldn't buy most of these clone variants or vehicles if they were Black Series, let alone Hot Toys. I'm sure there will be plenty of people excited to preorder these, but I will be sticking to the 5 ROTS Clone Commanders and 1-2 of their direct troops.

this is what sideshow did. They figured out that clones are a cash cow and it ruined the line. Why make head sculpts when you can regurgitate clones. These are nice and I will probably be a sucker and get some, but we can kiss padme, anakin, aotc obi and others goodbye. Maybe mace. Just because he was teased. Oh wait, so was bespin han.

If these were revenge of the sith clones I might be interested, especially commander neyo or gree, or galactic marines. Thanks hot toys, im reminded I will be very disappointed this weekend.

Commanders I’m/we’re interested in:
* Bly
* Gree
* Neyo
* Unnamed AOTC commander with reworked helmet

What else? Of course we’d need accompanying troopers. That’s 7 releases, not counting variants. Add 212th trooper, 212th airborne and galactic marine, 10 releases. Not too bad. Spaced out and we’re done with clones till 2027.

EDIT: Almost forgot, we need the grey coruscant 41st elite clone trooper too.

If these were revenge of the sith clones I might be interested, especially commander neyo or gree, or galactic marines. Thanks hot toys, im reminded I will be very disappointed this weekend.
Ah. Even though I’m thrilled that they’re doing more clones I have to admit, the ROTS commanders and their respective legions would be a dream come true. We also need Wolffe & the 104th, Fox, Gregor, Delta Squad, and ARC Echo and Fives immediately.

Commanders I’m/we’re interested in:
* Bly
* Gree
* Neyo
* Unnamed AOTC commander with reworked helmet

What else? Of course we’d need accompanying troopers. That’s 7 releases, not counting variants. Add 212th trooper, 212th airborne and galactic marine, 10 releases. Not too bad. Spaced out and we’re done with clones till 2027.

EDIT: Almost forgot, we need the grey coruscant 41st elite clone trooper too.
- Commander Bly and the 327th Star Corps
- Commander Gree and the 41st in their Kashyyyk recon gear
- Commander Bacara and the Galactic Marines
- Commander Wolffe and the 104th (Also their desert recon gear would be a great con-exclusive)
- Commander Fox and the Coruscant Guard K9 Unit
- Commander Neyo and the 91st Recon Corps
- Arc trooper Fives and Arc trooper Echo
- 212th grunt and Airborne
- (Pushing it) Hardcase, Kix, Dogma, Waxer and Boil

I think that’s pretty much everything.

Back