1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the releases from that movie would sell really well. Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, Padme, Phase 1 Clone Troopers,

At this point I think OT/PT and TCW figures are guaranteed sellers

May the Fourth might be catch up time. Always figured that Cobb Vanth would be a Summer Showcase figure, but I could easily see him for May 4th. Cad Bane is getting made at some point. Black K is an action-y character and wonder if HT would go back to a Wookie figure. Crosshair is still up in the air while that Clone Wars Kenobi has a chance now that Bespin Luke was resurrected. I think that CW Kenobi is unique enough to think that he won't eat into the Kenobi show figure.

Especially with how things have been since September, I think were due for a hot May the 4th, I'll take any of those, and we have 3 Luke Skywalker's on pre-order, I think Hot Toys would be fine with multiple Kenobi's on pre-order as well.

Gimme that TCW Kenobi.

I think a great May 4th would be:

Cobb Vanth
General Kenobi
Commander Fox
Seeing Stone Grogu

I also think Cad Bane is probably a few months away. I don’t think they’ll go overboard as Star Wars just doesn’t seem to be a priority for Hot Toys right now, but hopefully that changes if the Kenobi show is good.

But they have to make Wolffe first.
OIP.jpg

With Kenobi's show just around the corner, i can see them going for the big players right away and put up Obi-Wan & Vader for PO as soon as the first two episodes have aired.

Not sure they'll squeeze another Star Wars release until then.

I have to assume the next clones will be ARC Echo and Fives. Who knows what the next Star Wars figure will be though. It could come from any of the different movies and shows except the ST.

I have to assume the next clones will be ARC Echo and Fives. Who knows what the next Star Wars figure will be though. It could come from any of the different movies and shows except the ST.
I have no problem with those 2, that would be great to see them. So many great troopers they could do, hopefully HT sees the potential.

Wolffe is my most wanted Clone behind Fives. I just think they’ll make Fox before either of them. Easier for them to make since they did the Coruscant Guard already.

How do you explain Jesse and whoever that other guy was then? It just seems to me their current Clone focus is the 501st. Which makes sense with Ahsoka just released and Anakin already late.

How do you explain Jesse and whoever that other guy was then? It just seems to me their current Clone focus is the 501st. Which makes sense with Ahsoka just released and Anakin already late.
Seems like focus is specifically Season 7 of Clone Wars(Captain Vaughn and Jesse).

Unfortunately I don't think Echo and Fives will show up anytime soon. Hope I am wrong.

Seems like focus is specifically Season 7 of Clone Wars(Captain Vaughn and Jesse).

Unfortunately I don't think Echo and Fives will show up anytime soon. Hope I am wrong.

General Skywalker is from Seasons 1-3 and Kenobi (eventually) would be the same as well, 1-3.

I like the idea of Fox being next, as that would also bring more sale numbers to the Coruscant Guard. I'm all for more troopers, especially clones, but I'm hoping we get some unique characters for May the 4th, before the Kenobi products start popping up.

I agree. Some are simple repaints. Wolffe will need a new portrait and a tweaked helmet.

They'll tweak the same portrait they using for all the clones, with the possible exception of TBB Echo, and even he is just probably adjusted. That morrison headsculpt is gonna end up being one of the most cost-effective things they ever did. One sculpt, endless monies.

Wolffe would be super easy.

Back