1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scaletta always have a lot of projects on the go, and they seems to take a long time to finalise.

Young Lando was first teased almost three years ago:

Ilya KirsanovScaletta - one/sixth LE

5 August 2019 ·

[Scaletta] Young Lando clothes and HS WIP, i like the way this guy look and for sure he`ll look great next to Young Han ) How about Woody?

l1.jpg
l2.jpg
l3.jpg
l4.jpg
l5.jpg
l6.jpg

To anyone more familiar with Scaletta, do you think there's any chance we could get a side by side comparison with HT young Han?

That proto doesn't look great in the OSK preorder pic. Cut-sew a little weak and looks more like Chris Rock with goatee. Like a decent custom fig, but at a HT price ($240.) But I guess it's the only option for people who want Lando Gambino.

Last edited:
So Bespin Luke is listed at the top of the coming soon page, similar to how Koska was in January

View attachment 571889
I never knew the ordering on that Coming Soon page meant anything. How can you tell that it does? And what's the ranking based on - number of likes, views or joins to the RSVP list that item gets, or Sideshow getting a new update from HT and jumping the item to the top of the list?

It's just stupid that Luke Bespin - a no-brainer best seller if there ever was one - was shown nearly three years ago and didn't get a PO. And even if does go up in the next few weeks, it'll be late 2023/early 2024 ship date. 4 1/2 to 5 year wait.:gah:

All that being said, very interested to see which face sculpt they go with if it gets a PO - the older Luke Jedi face as it was previewed with or the newer Mando face?

I never knew the ordering on that Coming Soon page meant anything. How can you tell that it does? And what's the ranking based on - number of likes, views or joins to the RSVP list that item gets, or Sideshow getting a new update from HT and jumping the item to the top of the list?

It's just stupid that Luke Bespin - a no-brainer best seller if there ever was one - was shown nearly three years ago and didn't get a PO. And even if does go up in the next few weeks, it'll be late 2023/early 2024 ship date. 4 1/2 to 5 year wait.:gah:

All that being said, very interested to see which face sculpt they go with if it gets a PO - the older Luke Jedi face as it was previewed with or the newer Mando face?

It usually doesn't, but sometimes when a character pops to that first spot, like Luke did, it means they might be coming around soon. Luke was on the bottom of the 2nd page for ages, because that preview shot is from a few years back.

I think Fennec did the same thing in December and then Koska went to the top of the page as well in January.

Could be totally wrong, but we've seen it happen before and this topic is practically dead.

good catch, turned out to be right

Can't take too much credit, saw it on Reddit first lol

I also don't think it has anything to do with the success/failure of BoBF, it is just Hot Toys releasing what ever they want.

Back