1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ready for the modern equivalent of the ESB Bounty Hunter lineup:

IG-11, Cad Bane, Black Croissant, Fennec Shand & Din Djarin.

If Eastwood was an alien..in westerns
Actualy Bane is suposedly based more on Leee Van Cleef's characters.
s6sOEz.gif

Last edited:
So far, I think Cobb Vanth, Krrsantan, and Cad Bane are strong contenders. I think a new Luke/Grogu 2-pack is also a possibility.

Bane's makeup/CGI needs to be tweaked. He's on the want list, but after the Hutt twins and Black Krrsantan. I'm kind of cooling on additional Tuscans. HT should have struck while that iron was hot.

I think the team is set up for the last ep, and we got every cameo we are going see.

...and I'm so disappointed about it.

Its not that I hate Bane, but I feel cheated out of others I really wanted to see, and now that's not going to happen. Instead we are shoehorning in Mando season 3. Why can we not have two shows, both interesting, but about separate things/concept? One show about criminals/the shady side, one show about cute little Force users and some guy mustering the support to rule Mandalore?

Wow I cannot WAIT to see what they do to Kenobi, if this is what we got here. That's going to be some head-exploding stuff right there. Rage-strokes errywhere!

I agree with this kind of plot development, the title should not have included Boba Fett.

...and I'm so disappointed about it.

Its not that I hate Bane, but I feel cheated out of others I really wanted to see, and now that's not going to happen. Instead we are shoehorning in Mando season 3. Why can we not have two shows, both interesting, but about separate things/concept? One show about criminals/the shady side, one show about cute little Force users and some guy mustering the support to rule Mandalore?

Wow I cannot WAIT to see what they do to Kenobi, if this is what we got here. That's going to be some head-exploding stuff right there. Rage-strokes errywhere!
I still have hope or Kenobi, mainly because McGregor is a great actor and a worthy lead for a series. Morrison simply isn't and the moment whoever decided to remove his helmet frequently, the facade completely fell apart...and they for some reason decided to make him the comedy relief instead of some supporting character like C3PO or Jar Jar. They took Fett and decided to humanize him but they went way too far. My main concern about Kenobi is what the do to Vader. If they unhelmet frequently and try to make him too conflicted during this time period it'll crap on the character and the ruthless person we see in R1 and ANH...

I think if they had wanted him to show his face more it should still have been reserved for only specific insiders like Fennec.

To the people on the street he should have remained the mystery walking with a reputation and then for his inside circle he removes his helmet more freely.

Its like with Mando, I am hoping and expecting him to keep his bucket on for everyone but Grogu assuming they are reunited next season.

While I do believe we'll see Hayden under the helmet, I also think we'll mainly see him in CW era flashbacks.

This leak shows he will be seen sans suit at some point.

Screenshot_20220203-130433_Gallery.jpg

I think if they had wanted him to show his face more it should still have been reserved for only specific insiders like Fennec.

To the people on the street he should have remained the mystery walking with a reputation and then for his inside circle he removes his helmet more freely.

Its like with Mando, I am hoping and expecting him to keep his bucket on for everyone but Grogu assuming they are reunited next season.
That's actually a very simple and effective way to get his helmet off without ruining the mystique...

While I do believe we'll see Hayden under the helmet, I also think we'll mainly see him in CW era flashbacks.

This leak shows he will be seen sans suit at some point.

View attachment 560154
I hope when we fight we get a cracked mask scene and hear the mix of Anakin and Vaders voice like in Rebels. But mostly because I want a figure of a messed up Vader.

D4EB3C37-3567-4E14-9695-CD3D3E3CF8D6.png

Back