1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who do we think will be released next? CW Anakin, Rex, Coursant Guard, assorted Mando trooper?
I would say Rex but since there seem to be rumours of Anakin being released next I'd go with him.

I imagine they'd avoid releasing Clones back to back like that to try and maximise sales.

Who do we think will be released next? CW Anakin, Rex, Coursant Guard, assorted Mando trooper?
One of the youtubers said his inside source said that the next 5 figures being released are Endgame Thor, Battle Damaged Thanos, TCW Anakin, Corsucant Guard and Rex.

So one of those 3 I guess lol

One of the youtubers said his inside source said that the next 5 figures being released are Endgame Thor, Battle Damaged Thanos, TCW Anakin, Corsucant Guard and Rex.

So one of those 3 I guess lol
I never heard 501st when Endgame Thor was said to be next. Well, at least the Toy Fair rumors proved to be true.

I never heard 501st when Endgame Thor was said to be next. Well, at least the Toy Fair rumors proved to be true.

Yeah the 501st came out of no where it seemed, the TCW Anakin and Corsucant Guard rumors just started since 501st came out.

I just take everything with a grain of salt at this point lol, not like we'll see them stateside for at least a month or 2 after their HK release anyway.

Of the rumours though,was Padme divulged by Justin and Jedha?
Or was that tease just by ManofHotCollectibles?

THAT could be the difference here.

I hope she is finally revealed.

Of the rumours though,was Padme divulged by Justin and Jedha?
Or was that tease just by ManofHotCollectibles?

THAT could be the difference here.

I hope she is finally revealed.
I just watch Justin and I haven't heard any Padme. Could be stirring up the fans. Never know with HT, they could still have the figure shown and not put it up for PO. I'd rather HT just put a huge poll on their website and just vote for what figure you would want to buy. Let the customers tell you how they want to give you their money.

They’d be out of business so fast if they did that. What they need to sell to survive as a business does not always align with what the small number of people who would vote in a poll like that say they want to buy. Their customer base is far larger than the vocal few that are on social media or forums like this.

There’s also no way to determine who would actually buy it and who’s just voting for it. And I’ve seen enough Hasbro fan choice polls to know how easily they’re manipulated.

Someone with enough followers can easily push their followers to vote for what they want. Most of them would have no idea what they’re voting for and would never buy it. Dishonorable and dumb people are why we can’t have nice things.

They could do like one fan poll a year, but even that’s a risk. And they’d probably end up having to reissue Iron Man Mk 46 once a year. :lol

Last edited:
Haha
We actually are friends still. It was just better for the story. That figure sucked
Yeah it was a disappointing figure, even for those times. Really hard to believe that was the best they could do with her face.

But I’m glad you’re still friends and Snowbunny Padme didn’t potentially break up a good friendship. :lol

Back