1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we get frog lady before bespin you know who and goldenrod, I say we riot. Can they completely ignore the ot this summer and not show us anything? I don’t expect lobot or a skiff guard, but throw us old guys an ot figure or two.

If we get frog lady before bespin you know who and goldenrod, I say we riot. Can they completely ignore the ot this summer and not show us anything? I don’t expect lobot or a skiff guard, but throw us old guys an ot figure or two.
Agreed. But I don't want any "new" pre-views. Just get us the previously shown figures into official pre-orders.

They have hit the Mandalorian so hard, outside of Fennic and Bill Burr, who else from Season 2 would we reasonably expect? I'm not counting on Cobb Vanth, so I'm hoping they hit OT stuff now.

I think there was a transport trooper using the men’s room in season 2 that they are lining up for the next release.

Yeah whilst I love the Mandalorian, I'm definitely looking forward to some more Clone Wars and Prequel announcements.

OT is done with. We have the main releases. Time for PT and Clone Wars.

giphy (54).gif

The movies aren't even leading the charge, it is Clone Wars for PT and Mando for OT. Get that one.

Just odd to me there isn't a Padawan Obi, AOTC Padme, Grievous and the ROTS Jedi (Mace/Kit/Mundi/Tiin/Koon/Shaak Ti). Reuse those Jedi robes like no tomorrow.

There does seem to be some growing contempt for the Mandalorian figures because they have become HT primary focus. I will say in HT defense that they have often been criticized for failing to follow through with completing lines, can't have it both ways. In this situation HT can't really win. The Mandalorian is hot right now and it's the best Star Wars in about 40 years so I can't say I blame HT. The first two seasons were great and I'm very happy we are getting such a great representation of characters from the line.

That being said, I would definitely like to see more from the OT. We can't move on to Hoth if we can't even get Bespin freaking Han:mad:

Back