1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I sold off the Sideshow TIE Pilot partly thinking a Hot Toys version wouldn’t be too far off.

I still have the Rogue One version, though.

Encouraging to see the Fett armor and the Pedro head sculpt as I'd require a head sculpt on the Vanth figure to purchase. I could definitely see a proto pop up of him at SDCC... Followed by years of speculation whether or not they'll actually release it...

It's been a too frequent occurrence, but this annoying practice doesn't seem to apply to Mando stuff. I am fairly optimistic now, but I imagine the next figure will be Luke.

Encouraging to see the Fett armor and the Pedro head sculpt as I'd require a head sculpt on the Vanth figure to purchase. I could definitely see a proto pop up of him at SDCC... Followed by years of speculation whether or not they'll actually release it...
Hopefully, the May 4th event was a sign of things to come from Hot Toys. I think they've now released every figure previewed at that event. I'm happy for the trade-off of them showing less if it means they release everything they show.

Agreed. Would be shocked if they didn't come out with a Luke/R2 option to go with the unhelmeted Pedro Mando.

As comprehensive as they have been with Mando stuff I imagine they will release R2 again. Probably the same price as the original but Mandalorian branded without all his extra stuff.

As comprehensive as they have been with Mando stuff I imagine they will release R2 again. Probably the same price as the original but Mandalorian branded without all his extra stuff.
Man I hope so. I passed on the Deluxe, didn't want all the extras and just want a clean R2. He wasn't clean in Mando either though. But I'll take him and the secondary price of $500 is insane.

Odds Luke getting a spot in the summer conventions exclusives line up are rising rapidly.

Shouldn't be too long now for Mando Luke... with R2? Maybe. Definitely with wave-goodbye Grogu. (did he wave goodbye?)
I hope they wire this one too since they did the wire with Mando V3. I didn't see Grogu wave goodbye.

Last edited:
I believe it's the 5th Grogu release.

- Beskar Mando
- Scout Trooper
- Ahsoka
- Accessory Pack
- Din Djarin

Haven't looked at the HS long enough to tell you if they have different facial expressions though.

Back