1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably unlikely for a while but I hope one day Hot Toys make some new figures from the original Raimi movies. Spidey, Goblin and Ock. The old red and blue Tobey figure is really showing it's age now.

I have to believe that if HT is still hanging onto the IM2 license after 10 plus years, and has basically rereleased or reworked all its 1/6 figures except one. I would think that HT got to be working on a Black Widow 2.0, right?

Diecast Whiplash 2.0? Having passed on the original I'd get a 2.0. Still pissed they never did the Hammer Drones or Ultron Sentry's.

Been trying to keep track of this SM event going on. Twitter has some pics. Nothing new except different poses for figures and this:

FIkBllaaIAMqUAZ.jpeg

Really hoping for the new Holland suit and new versions of the old fellas, but it seems to be taking too long...

Really hoping for the new Holland suit and new versions of the old fellas, but it seems to be taking too long...
Wonder if there's weird licensing Voodoo going on. At any rate, they could reveal stuff tonight and it wouldn't hit until 2024. I totally get that not everything has to be instant gratification, that if you want it now you should want it later, etc. etc. -- but it feels like HT has hit their production ceiling and it really takes some of the excitement out of it.

Wonder if there's weird licensing Voodoo going on. At any rate, they could reveal stuff tonight and it wouldn't hit until 2024. I totally get that not everything has to be instant gratification, that if you want it now you should want it later, etc. etc. -- but it feels like HT has hit their production ceiling and it really takes some of the excitement out of it.
It is what it is. Marvel screws them over with CGI changes at the last minute. Best to confirm the final product.

That Boba Fett 2pk thread isn't losing any enthusiasm. All just part of the ride.

I wish they would just announce them because its getting harder and harder to not order the Toby Spider-Man knock off.

It is what it is. Marvel screws them over with CGI changes at the last minute. Best to confirm the final product.

That Boba Fett 2pk thread isn't losing any enthusiasm. All just part of the ride.
To be fair though the Boba Fett 2-pack released just over one year after the show aired, and dropped on the same day episode II of Book of Boba Fett dropped. A one-year wait is fine, a 2-3 year wait not so much I think.

To be fair though the Boba Fett 2-pack released just over one year after the show aired, and dropped on the same day episode II of Book of Boba Fett dropped. A one-year wait is fine, a 2-3 year wait not so much I think.
Mando Luke was 6 months later. But then again, we knew the rumors for months leading up to the movie unlike Mando Luke and Fett.

Last edited:
Back