1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slightly old news now, but I finally saw Shang-Chi and I feel like it would be a total miss to not have a Xialing figure.
Love your avatar by the way! :rotfl

But regarding Xialing...meh, she was hardly unique enough to warrant a figure in my opinion.

Looking to the future:

Hawkeye
Spiderman No Way Home
She Hulk
Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness
Moon Knight
Thor Love and Thunder
Black Panther Wakanda Forever
Ms Marvel
Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special
The Marvels
Antman and the Wasp Quantumania
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3

TBD MCU film
Blade
Captain America 4
Deadpool 3
Fantastic 4

TBD D+
Secret Invasion
Armor Wars
What If..? S2
Marvel Zombies
Echo
SM Freshman Year
Ironheart
I Am Groot
Agatha
X-Men '97 (non-MCU)

With Spiderman No Way Home I hope HT whores it out as I see very little I personally will want in the future. Past NWH, maybe Moon Knight, definitely a Blade (possible Black Knight/Midnight Sons) and the big F4. Honestly thinking you might want to put pause on any X-Men thinking. Now with that X-Men animated series now under Disney and with new content, perhaps HT could do some X-Men '97 stuff.
That would be very dangerous for me if HT ever made animated X-Men figs...that's hitting the nostalgic button too hard for me! I wouldn't be able to resist!!!

Love your avatar by the way! :rotfl

But regarding Xialing...meh, she was hardly unique enough to warrant a figure in my opinion.

I went to art school, Ongo speaks to me. :lol

That's fair, they didn't give her much to do, but I did enjoy when she was there! I also think she could become even more of an interesting character in the future re: the ending. I imagine her swingy weapon thing (the technical term of course) might look cool in toy form, too. But also I'm garbage and want every character made into a toy, so.

Looking to the future:

Hawkeye
Spiderman No Way Home
She Hulk
Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness
Moon Knight
Thor Love and Thunder
Black Panther Wakanda Forever
Ms Marvel
Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special
The Marvels
Antman and the Wasp Quantumania
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3

TBD MCU film
Blade
Captain America 4
Deadpool 3
Fantastic 4

TBD D+
Secret Invasion
Armor Wars
What If..? S2
Marvel Zombies
Echo
SM Freshman Year
Ironheart
I Am Groot
Agatha
X-Men '97 (non-MCU)

With Spiderman No Way Home I hope HT whores it out as I see very little I personally will want in the future. Past NWH, maybe Moon Knight, definitely a Blade (possible Black Knight/Midnight Sons) and the big F4. Honestly thinking you might want to put pause on any X-Men thinking. Now with that X-Men animated series now under Disney and with new content, perhaps HT could do some X-Men '97 stuff.
It's just too much now and I'm finding it hard to care, especially with the overall drop in quality of everything in Phase 4. There's more on there now then all of the Infinity Saga, and that to me is crazy.

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 12.42.51 pm.png

This is a no brainer

If HT doesn't -- and likely won't -- Toys Era will make the six villains.
Lizard is essentially a Venom. They fast tracked Venom out too and made a not so expensive King Shark. Just make him a Power Pose. Spidey is clearly a top seller for them, make the villains for him.

With Captain Marvel out, does that just leave BD MK85 left from Endgame?

I'm actually looking forward to Blade and Morbius. If HT doesn't make them, I'll get them from whoever makes it.

I'm actually looking forward to Blade and Morbius. If HT doesn't make them, I'll get them from whoever makes it.
No question HT will make Blade. HT made Venom so there is a good chance that Morbius gets made.

So when can we expect HT putting the preorders online for Raimi/TASM Spiderman? 1 week after NWH release? 1 month?
No idea. Can look at hidden appearances like Mando Luke and that took awhile. Yet D+ shows like Witch Wanda, Cap Falcon right after the final ep. But then you have a White Vision a few months later. Ahsoka was 4 months later.

It is such an open secret though, HT has done these figures before and have done a lot of Spideys lately. I think they'd want to give it a month-ish for people to enjoy the movie first and you will get a double reveal 6 weeks later.
Spidey, Hawkeye, Book of Boba, Matrix. Dec/Jan will be a busy month for people.
Witcher S2. Would love seeing a Witcher HT. Some have been complaining HT is too narrow now, there you go. Small chance of this happening of course.

That's if anyone announces the Matrix license.

If HT does, it will only be Neo, and it will only be a repainted Johnny Silverhand, who is a repainted John Wick with modded hair.

Back