Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
supseyes009.jpg

supseyes002-1.jpg

supseyes001-1.jpg

All I can say is thank god my order was never processed. I'll wait for a HOT TOYS or something else.

I feel sorry for anyone that dropped 2k on one of these just to go and customize it................why not just have Bobby C do one for you and be done with it?

No reason to be sorry , I'm very happy with it and it ws only hair and eyes that I changed. I admire Bobby c work he is just amazing , and not even in my dreams could I have the talent that he does, but to commission one of these you have to at least be ready to pay between 4000.00 and 6000.00 just for the head sculpt

No reason to be sorry , I'm very happy with it and it ws only hair and eyes that I changed. I admire Bobby c work he is just amazing , and not even in my dreams could I have the talent that he does, but to commission one of these you have to at least be ready to pay between 4000.00 and 6000.00 just for the head sculpt

for a 1:1 bust yes, but considering I have talked to him about other pieces and their price ranges, I doubt a 1/3 head would be anywhere near those ranges.

for a 1:1 bust yes, but considering I have talked to him about other pieces and their price ranges, I doubt a 1/3 head would be anywhere near those ranges.

Actually I asked him about a jack Nicholson 1/3 scale silicone head a while bwac and price was between those quotes . A bit stiff for me at the moment. But that is what he quoted .

Last edited:
just to clarify the Price rr was talking about was with full scans trials and error etc not something I already have on shelf. big difference when starting completely from scratch
Thanks

This one from Enzo is amazing. I want one!!!

IMG_3413.jpg

No mods, he just positioned the cape in a different position and adjusted the costume the way it should be. This particular Supes is the best I have seen so far. FYI, CMs can vary from piece to piece...even the smallest change in detail can cause it to look different from another CM. This was especially true of their Arnold piece.

Copyofss6.jpg

Yep, it gets so many of the little things right that the CM got wrong...the shape of the body...the cut of the cape & the way it hangs...the fit of the suit, belt & shorts...not to mention the face sculpt.

That's what an outstanding, high end Christopher Reeve Superman statue should look like. :clap

that's the Cking one right. was it silicone w/ real hair? can't remember. fantastic piece! wasn't someone making a custom crystal base w/ lights for it

No mods, he just positioned the cape in a different position and adjusted the costume the way it should be. This particular Supes is the best I have seen so far. FYI, CMs can vary from piece to piece...even the smallest change in detail can cause it to look different from another CM. This was especially true of their Arnold piece.

Gruson hit the nail ont he head, thanks gru.

Having had a piece of unused, unfaded ORIGINAL fabric from the batch that was custom woven for Reeve's costumes, I can tell you without any shadow of a doubt that the "Royal Blue" colour chosen by CM is WAY off.

Having seen a Reeve costume on display in person, I agree. The actual costume has a surprisingly close-to-turquoise cast, not deep royal blue.

Back