Newsletter?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really, and someone even asked on their FB page if it still goes out during SDCC, and they replied with a resounding "YES".

The newsletter did indeed go out yesterday. Unfortunately, because it went out via a different format/method than what we normally use it was not able to be posted online right away. We're working on trying to get that resolved now, but in the meantime folks will just have to wait for it the old fashioned way for now (eg: wait till it shows up in your email inbox. Which I know for some people might take a little bit longer than others).

-SideshowAlex

What I hate is that it takes almost 12 hours for me to get mine. I'm so afraid of missing something. The same with any email I get from sideshow. :(

I usually just log in directly on the site at about 9.45 (uk time) and it's there :D
Sideshow mustn't be doing a newsletter this week. Unless the quick update one with the pics was it :dunno

What I hate is that it takes almost 12 hours for me to get mine. I'm so afraid of missing something. The same with any email I get from sideshow. :(

:lecture:lecture:lecture With preorders going up in the newsletters and no newsletter on the website, I can see plenty of people getting PO'd.

Back