News from www.moviefigures.co.uk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Gypsycatcha. Good to see that Hulk going to a top looking man cave!

We try our best with extra pa****ging and fragile tape to get things there in one piece. PLus the Hulk needs to be extra secure in case he gets angry and trys to break out :lol

Just wanted to say I got my hulk from Liam the other day, really superb service, shipped out the same day for next day delivery. Every thing was well packed, the brown shipper was even double boxed and basically bomb proof.
Il have a look in the sale section and will definitely be using these guys in the future.

Thanks again Liam for a great deal :)

Hi, you might want to look at your webpage for this - it says RRP £269 and your price is £389!! I know the RRP is not that low but to others you are making yourself look expensive!

I recently bought a Star Ace Harry Potter from you - excellent price, packaging and service so thanks very much. Would recommend you to other forum members.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know. My bad there. I duplicated a Hot Toys Iron Man product and then amended title and description. Reason being it keeps all the various sub categories. I must have missed the RRP.

Glad you like the Harry Potter. They are quite popular but now running out of stock as SA have discontinued that model. Have you got Voldemort? He looks awesome!

Cheers

Liam

Thanks for taking the time to let us know. My bad there. I duplicated a Hot Toys Iron Man product and then amended title and description. Reason being it keeps all the various sub categories. I must have missed the RRP.

Glad you like the Harry Potter. They are quite popular but now running out of stock as SA have discontinued that model. Have you got Voldemort? He looks awesome!

Cheers

Liam

Hi Liam,

I actually picked Voldemort up at Manchester Comic Con a few weeks back - I agree, he is an excellent figure. Think I'm going to have to be very picky about which figures from the Harry Potter line I collect as I have a load of Hot Toys on pre-order. I like the look of Mad-Eye and Harry from Goblet of Fire though so will probably be on the look out for these when they are released.

Back