Dream Figures: Anne Stokes Collection - Moon Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dream Figures said:
A lot of you asked us to collaborate with @annestokesart again and we decided to do it, because her art is FANTASTIC🌕

This time we want you to know that we have already finished our “Moon Witch” statue design🔮

This mysterious lady and her wolves will astonish you! You will soon hear news from us, just wait for them🌙💫

#figures #dreamfigures #annestokes #moonwitch #fantasy #gothic #magic #art #artist #statues #limitededition #collectibles #collectors

g3Wnjgd.jpg

A quick search returned Stokes' original artwork:

wdGTpKl.jpg

Dream Figures said:
A lot of you wanted us to collaborate with the amazing @annestokesart again, and we decided to produce the “Moon Witch” figure…

But you already knew that, right, dreamers?

Now we want to let you see a sneak peak of this amazing piece of art

What do you think about it?

Remember to stay tuned, we’ll reveal this figure really soon and also let you know when it’s available to pre-order

DiDAVM6.jpg

Anne Stokes said:
This spectacular new sculpture of Moon Witch produced by Dream Figures will be launched this Friday (11th Nov). I will be posting a video about her on my page at 10:00am UK time on Friday and will give information in the comments on that video about how she can be ordered. She is a follow up to the equally magnificent sculpture that Dream Figures made of Raven.

These two are part of a series of five Gothic ladies that they will make from my designs.

m6MTgiJ.jpg

Back