New YouTube Forum!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fujita

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We just added this forum all the various YouTube stuff that might go into it.

Unboxings, reviews, videos in general.

Just wanted everyone aware as its at the bottom of the main page.

So does this mean you don’t want us posting YouTube videos in the figure threads? I’m old and confused lol.

So does this mean you don’t want us posting YouTube videos in the figure threads? I’m old and confused lol.

You can, or you can post them here. My idea was more a catch-all for anything that did not already have an active thread and things from YouTube that people came across.

toilet breaking GIF

I love that people keep posting Justin Collectible's reviews on this site despite him on multiple occasions saying that he hates this site as it's not under his influence and wants to built his own following trough his FB group.

On the other hand, if I recall there is also another big time YT reviewer who only post links to his reviews and doesn't participate in any discussions here.

I love that people keep posting Justin Collectible's reviews on this site despite him on multiple occasions saying that he hates this site as it's not under his influence and wants to built his own following trough his FB group.

On the other hand, if I recall there is also another big time YT reviewer who only post links to his reviews and doesn't participate in any discussions here.

As with this forum, he's just another resource to use. You don't have to like him to use him. If you block adverts on Youtube he'll get the views but not the payment.

(uBlock Origin Lite is your friend - especially now that Manifest V3 is upon us).

I dont know who this fella is but I'd be happy to talk to his parents about his behavior.

Discovered this massive channel yesterday.

He literally has money to burn, and loves to push things to destruction.

This one looked particularly lethal:

I got fascinated by Marvin Heemeyer's 2004 armour plated bulldozer rampage across Granby, Colorado after watching the documentary, Tread.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer

The police were powerless and Heemeyer was unstoppable until he crashed into the basement of a store. Unable to get the bulldozer out, he shot himself. The police tried to access the cab by using explosives, but after the third attempt resorted to an oxyacetylene cutting torch.

WhistlinDiesel tracked down and bought the same model of bulldozer Heemeyer used: a 63.5 ton Komatsu D355A which he also plans to armour plate.

The story so far...

You should start a thread for it.

Simpler just to delete it.

Why? Just start a new thread. It's a new topic. Members can then make posts about the topic/channel/whatever and we can get the YT forum underway.

I can also just split it if it easier for you. Dont know why you deleted.

I realised afterwards this was just the intro page for the forum, rather than a catchall page. I'm not that bothered about discussing the topic, so deleted it.

I realised afterwards this was just the intro page for the forum, rather than a catchall page. I'm not that bothered about discussing the topic, so deleted it.
It would help me considerably if you started a thread over it.

If this forum doesn't work out that's fine I can shut it down, but if someone would help me add threads I think it would take off.

Dunno. Up to you.

Back