New XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another homerun it seem. When is SS gonna show theirs

I prefer the classic look over the MarvelNow design. I also think the new statue has way too much going on. So Im good with my Sentinel throne. Looking forward to what sideshow has to offer though.

As I can't ever afford XM statues I'm dying to see Sideshow's. Since the day I bought my first PF I've waited for Magneto. Sideshow's been real good lately with their flying pose pieces. Phoenix and Captain Marvel. I think with this XM one they did it the best way possible with the base attaching to the back of the body on the cape. Really hoping Sideshow can do the same and two heads is a must.

As I can't ever afford XM statues I'm dying to see Sideshow's. Since the day I bought my first PF I've waited for Magneto. Sideshow's been real good lately with their flying pose pieces. Phoenix and Captain Marvel. I think with this XM one they did it the best way possible with the base attaching to the back of the body on the cape. Really hoping Sideshow can do the same and two heads is a must.

There's 2 things that are practically guaranteed with the SSC Magneto PF.
1) It's going to look phenomenal because Harbottle sculpted it.
2) It's going to be very expensive because Harbottle sculpted it.

3) it'll be totally worth it

That'll depend on the price tag for me. If he's anywhere in the ball park of the Thanos MAQ, I'll pass since I have the XM Mags. However, if he's reasonably priced, I'll definitely pick him up because Mags is my all time favorite villain.

I think sideshow will show theirs come show time or just after. It's long long over due! I'm also guessing people will be waiting to push that pre order button more than ever now because of what happened with Thanos on Throne lol. Get your fingers ready people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely will be a good piece. I can't wait for this to be shown painted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You betcha! Still have to see what SSC brings to the table for Mags.

Back