New version: Mr. Toys Slave Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic! Where did you get the extra bracelet?
I sculpted that myself from milliput and painted it up. Tried to make something faithful to the Jabba's palace aesthetic.

Did consider getting a couple of brass washers from a DIY shop and just sticking them together though if you are looking for an easier fix.

Last edited:
I thought it looked familiar. I ordered one after seeing Bob 1962’s pics. Did you also do the height mod on the legs?

I thought it looked familiar. I ordered one after seeing Bob 1962’s pics. Did you also do the height mod on the legs?
No, left it exactly as it came. You can see the scale to Jedi Luke. I know she is a little too tall, but I dont think the height difference is that bad.

Did you do anything to the body to make the skin tone match up? Great mods! I went with a KO Leia Bespin head and the S17B body, great combo that really makes the figure pop.

Did you do anything to the body to make the skin tone match up? Great mods! I went with a KO Leia Bespin head and the S17B body, great combo that really makes the figure pop.
Yes, I used the pastel method......but I would say that it is not for the feint hearted. If you can't afford to potentially ruin a Tbleague body, then personally I would not recommend it.

After some work everything was very uneven. Flaws in the skin of the Tbleague body (and there are many) pick up a darker shade of the colour which looks really bad, and I believed that I had ruined the new body trying to colour it.

Fortunately, I managed to scrub everything down and save it. After scrubbing the body with a cloth and cold water, the body retained some of the tint and was more even. I cut my losses at that stage and personally I would not use the method again.

Fair play to those who got a good result though, I take my hat off to you.

I just used the pastel method on Shadow Void and had to do the neck several times removing with water between tries. Her skin tone is darker this and mottled so redoing wasn’t so bad. With this, I’d not try to start with any tans and work my way up from whites, pink and flesh tone, but I’ve not ordered my body yet to start this project.

My method is pretty much really be patient, as you won't get the wanted shade from the first try.

Never apply pressure when painting, just lightly brush the skin.

Also if you check the video I posted in the previous page, notice the "tap" she does at 0:25 before brushing is really the crucial part for even colouring.

I did not use any water wiping at all.

NOTE: If there are sticky parts of the body, apply a very2x light baby powder to smooth out the surface. Sticky body surface = uneven colour shade.

Last edited:
My method is pretty much really be patient, as you won't get the wanted shade from the first try.

Never apply pressure when painting, just lightly brush the skin.

Also if you check the video I posted in the previous page, notice the "tap" she does at 0:25 before brushing is really the crucial part for even colouring.

I did not use any water wiping at all.

NOTE: If there are sticky parts of the body, apply a very2x light baby powder to smooth out the surface. Sticky body surface = uneven colour shade.
Yours looked amazing, but i just wasn't getting the finish that I wanted.

It possibly was that I gave up too soon after a couple of hours of trying as I did not want to buy a new body if it only got worse.

I am fairly happy with the tint I was left with, so decided to quit while I was ahead!

Yours looked amazing, but i just wasn't getting the finish that I wanted.

It possibly was that I gave up too soon after a couple of hours of trying as I did not want to buy a new body if it only got worse.

I am fairly happy with the tint I was left with, so decided to quit while I was ahead!

Yours looks awesome too, looks like "wet wiping" is another method for TBLeague body colouring.

Got mine the other day and it was about what I was expecting. As others have said, I am just happy to get this iconic figure, but it will probably tip the scales for me to purchase a SS Jabba, which I competely do not have room for.

As others have said, this will need extensive repainting, but that is a good summer project

I've been tempted to get this as we most likely will NEVER see an official 1/6 figure form HT or any company. It would be nice to have a slayer Leia ( :lol ) on my SS Jabba's throne.

But, it would just stay in the box with my entire SS Jabba set up (the original Jabba, throne, Salacious, Bubbo, Gamorrean Guard) that I still have never opened due to never having a place big enough to display the set up.

Plus I always feel/think I'll look like a pervy collector having her on display... :rotfl

I've been tempted to get this as we most likely will NEVER see an official 1/6 figure form HT or any company. It would be nice to have a slayer Leia ( :lol ) on my SS Jabba's throne.

But, it would just stay in the box with my entire SS Jabba set up (the original Jabba, throne, Salacious, Bubbo, Gamorrean Guard) that I still have never opened due to never having a place big enough to display the set up.

Plus I always feel/think I'll look like a pervy collector having her on display... :rotfl
Just lock your door if you need to futz with the figure...don't make the same mistake I did.

I’ve just receive mine but headsculpt look like a very young leia
I saw some KO the endor HS : anyone has already buy tye KO and try to modify it to put the braid ?

My set finally arrived from KGhobby...with a broken staff. It's not an important piece, but it's just annoying because I would never think about shipping something like that without it being inside a box. For some reason the clear plastic sleeve holding the outfit had two propellers taped to it?

Did a make up retouch of the stock Mr.Toys HS (trying to replicate the shades on the HT Endor Leia)
Not sure if you guys can see the difference lol but here is the before and after. Sorry crappy cam.
2022-06-03-09-55-28.jpg

20220607-125521.jpg

20220610-154221.jpg

20220609-155656.jpg

Last edited:
I was using an S17B from the first run for a Ripley in her jumpsuit and I think it's a darker shade than the S12D I recently bought from Amazon. I'm swapping that S17B to Leia since it looks closer in shade to the head sculpt.
I'm not getting the skirt and plates to sit right. It almost seems too tight, like it should be able to sit lower on her hips.
I noticed the hair wisps on the KO Bespin sculpt look slightly and they aren't glued down.

Has anyone tried a shorter body for this? I have the S17B, and it really is quite tall.

Back