New Toymart issue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to tell you guys how good Indy looks. My brother is the ultimate Sideshow crtic. He thought Palpatine and Old Ben didn't even look like the actors. :)confused: I know) BUT, he is really likes Indy. He said depending on the price :)lol ) he would probably order him! He is also in the camp that thinks Gandalf's HS is good, but not great. He also likes the CW Obi-Wan sculpt, but doesn't care for the armor.

I think he is crazy too, but it at least proves Indy is Great!

So at least $80 for Indy then right? I mean GI Joe is STARTING at $80!

I'm going to tell you guys how good Indy looks. My brother is the ultimate Sideshow crtic. He thought Palpatine and Old Ben didn't even look like the actors. :)confused: I know) BUT, he is really likes Indy. He said depending on the price :)lol ) he would probably order him! He is also in the camp that thinks Gandalf's HS is good, but not great. He also likes the CW Obi-Wan sculpt, but doesn't care for the armor.

I think he is crazy too, but it at least proves Indy is Great!

So at least $80 for Indy then right? I mean GI Joe is STARTING at $80!

If your brother ever wants to join a forum - Mediworld is just around the corner...

Does noone have pics of the inside of this magazine ? Or are there no further pics of Indy in in ?

If your brother ever wants to join a forum - Mediworld is just around the corner...

:lol He is more into cars than anything else. He is a big Uni Monster fan so most of his Sideshow stuff comes from that area. He keeps wanting to cancel his PF Creature for car stuff, but I keep making him keep it. Heck, I can't afford it so the only way I'll see it is if HE gets it :lol

I sure hope Indy is only $70 (boy I never thought I'd say that about a 'normal' Sideshow figure) and not $80. But at the prices we have seen at Toy Fair, I'm doubtful.

I still can't believe the $40 difference between the Dead Babysitter and Gandalf! I guess license fee, costuming, and possible new body really are quite a bit of a figure's cost.

I'm going to tell you guys how good Indy looks. My brother is the ultimate Sideshow crtic. He thought Palpatine and Old Ben didn't even look like the actors. :)confused: I know)

Holy ****. Did you kick his ass?

:emperor

I would, but he would end up kicking mine. And, ironically, he is my younger brother :lol

But don't worry, I rag him about all of the cars he likes.

Back