Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0424.jpg

These things

Can't believe this is being discussed on the SS boards......it's not an XM piece.

Also I know a lot of you complain when Sideshow doesn't post ass shots. So I got one for you.

Mecj8Ly.jpg

Its certainly growing on me thats for sure! I'm coming around to him. Maybe its that a** shot hannibal hahahaha!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Don't know about you guys but i loved this statue the moment I set eyes on it. There is so much more visual detail then just a smooth boring surface. Combined with the pose limited smoke effects and nice base this should be a homerun.

I personally love the texture on the skin. I have no interest in a baby-smooth version of the character.

Oily part on XM looks good, I think there was something mentioned that SS Venom will have more gloss. Should pop more if that happens. I do like the white spider on Sideshows more. SS also has a Bisley vibe.

What do you guys think the odds are we get a really great action posed black cat in this line? Where shes runnin away with Spidey dodging pumpkin bombs instead of another 'sexy' pose. I'm guessing realllllly low.

What do you guys think the odds are we get a really great action posed black cat in this line? Where shes runnin away with Spidey dodging pumpkin bombs instead of another 'sexy' pose. I'm guessing realllllly low.

Only because there's a million black cats already

Back