Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I see, the more I'm digging this. Looks more menacing than the XM version, dig the base, pose, and the unique take on the sculpt. If it aligns properly with the Spidey PF, will make a formidable pairing/grouping, including the Goblin and Carnage offerings. Well done Sideshow.
Gotta agree all around Divo, after my initial impression Im totally feeling it, better than XM. This is venom. Massive congrats to SS!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Don't know if this is the specific pic you're talking about, but this is from the Toyark.com coverage
NYCC2016-Sideshow-Marvel-008.jpg

That's the one. Thanks for locating it.

It's probably painted just like Symbiote Spidey

Yup.

Hmm yea this one looks like it's got a bit more blue shading to it than the XM one, which looks entirely black. Not sure which one I prefer tbh.

And does anyone understand the significance of that base?

Is this the final product? Or is there still time for Sideshow to make improvements? The "symbiote" skin makes the texture look like an avocado to me, I'd be tempted to peel...

Is this the final product? Or is there still time for Sideshow to make improvements? The "symbiote" skin makes the texture look like an avocado to me, I'd be tempted to peel...

The only change discussed is adding a gloss coat. Sideshow doesn't usually make many changes to sculpts or paints after a piece is shown.

Let me save everyone the next two years of comments...

Avacado
California Raisin
Seams
Flash pics make people go crazy
Love this
Hate this
Not XM
Will wait for Prime1
One year of off topic threads ranging from Venom overrated or underrated as a character
Someone saying another Venom why? We can have Vulture. Then someone runs with Vulture being better. Three pages later posing pictures of Vulture comic poses. Then someone critiquing a comic Vulture pose. Someone running with it as if the Vulture pose is cannon Sideshow is doing.
A 2 month lull then someone bumps it when Venom XM is released
EX goes on wait list. People go crazy rushing thinking they missed out on a grail or investment.
Then it gets released date.
2 pages of final shipping notices
2 pages of mine come on *insert date*
First person says they got theirs
12 people panic he hast posted pic in 3 hours and threatens to kill his entire family
Dude has a ton of stuff to do with his family but feels all the SSF hate towards him so he unboxes super fast then shoots super fast pics in bad lighting with flash and on a camera phone really fast so it's kind of crappy.
Board implodes
More come in it looks good but a neck seam kills it for the other people who have original Venom.
XM Gize step on it for still being a California Raisin
The damaged statues show up. Epic Fail!
Most people start to like it.
Prime 1 gize laugh at how small it is
The folks who love it turn it into a decent thread once the smoke dies down.

It could be just the old geriatric version of Venom that's why his skin looks like that :p

Some of you guys need thicker skin...

ba-dum-tss-animated.gif

Back