Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen Venom and Carnage on Thursday in the morning. I completed the scavenger hunt in the afternoon and when I was back at the SS booth I had to see them again. I loved the Venom I cant wait to see if there is any changes, ex, change out head etc. Carnage I was not immediately sold on but the second time I looked him over I liked him more. The seam you have to look for to notice it on Venom. Overall very happy with them. I also think Bane was one of the best looking statues I ever seen.

Yeah I think some glossy black paint on this is needed. It could really set it off. Switch out head has gotta be the face I would think.

Igo on statueforum said the final proto will have a gloss coat on the whole body, they couldn't apply it for the Con because they had issues in the past applying gloss right before conventions

The more I see, the more I'm digging this. Looks more menacing than the XM version, dig the base, pose, and the unique take on the sculpt. If it aligns properly with the Spidey PF, will make a formidable pairing/grouping, including the Goblin and Carnage offerings. Well done Sideshow.

The more I see, the more I'm digging this. Looks more menacing than the XM version, dig the base, pose, and the unique take on the sculpt. If it aligns properly with the Spidey PF, will make a formidable pairing/grouping, including the Goblin and Carnage offerings. Well done Sideshow.

Ditto, divo

Yeah I'm thinking about these as a group and I wonder how the Symbiote Spidey stacks up. There's no blue in the Venom (currently) and I wonder how they'll look side by side.

Yeah I'm thinking about these as a group and I wonder how the Symbiote Spidey stacks up. There's no blue in the Venom (currently) and I wonder how they'll look side by side.

I'm amazed that Sideshow would not showcase this grouping side by side at any of the shows!? I mean they were designed to go together, so why not add Spidey and Goblin PFs to the mix to get the full effect? Very strange, and a sad marketing strategy, besides not even showing ex portrait for Venom. Odd at best.

There's no blue in the Venom (currently) and I wonder how they'll look side by side.

There certainly is. I can't find the pic on here, so I must have seen it on FB, but someone had the flash on and you could definitely see the blue in the paint.

There certainly is. I can't find the pic on here, so I must have seen it on FB, but someone had the flash on and you could definitely see the blue in the paint.

Don't know if this is the specific pic you're talking about, but this is from the Toyark.com coverage
NYCC2016-Sideshow-Marvel-008.jpg

Ah I see it. It wasn't very visible in person.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Back