Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comparison, looks like he's also physically a lot bigger in the comiquette. That's one thing I don't like about the PF, he's a little too tall, Peters supposed to be a smaller kid but I guess this being comic book style it's okay that he's big and muscular. I prefer Spider-Man to be the size of the J Scott Campbell 1/5 scale, to me that size Spider-Man would look better next to the rest of my PF collection.

I don't own the COM myself. But between comics and the the amazing spiderman 90's show the new PF, for me captures everything perfectly. Spiderman swinging shooting webs in that pose amd mask is just superb. Def my fav marvel
c75bb165cbee8646be4e5d84a2e86c05.jpg
78260e4b70b8c0c750e41710ab9a2723.jpg
piece [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the opportunity to own both... and the comiquette looks so much better... bigger, nicer, so much more to look at, the details on the wall, the pose. It really stands out vs the new PF.

And I don't remember where in this thread but people were talking about how the comiquette's head being "too big" and "off". The issue isn't that the ratio vs the rest of the body is bigger (because viewing it from the side there are no issues). The problem is more the actual shape. It's too "rounded" from the front. I took a pic of the Comiquette and PF heads side by side to compare.

Enjoy the pics!

aarG5RZ.jpg

XvQGvVE.jpg

0ClGjDr.jpg

HfV6qQC.jpg

SuQVHtC.jpg

AR3Y9gS.jpg

BcPKUN1.jpg

I think the Com and PF are both fantastic....,can't go wrong with either imo.

agree, they're both great looking. Different poses, bases and different shading on the paint apps makes them a great complementary set.

I had the opportunity to own both... and the comiquette looks so much better... bigger, nicer, so much more to look at, the details on the wall, the pose. It really stands out vs the new PF.

And I don't remember where in this thread but people were talking about how the comiquette's head being "too big" and "off". The issue isn't that the ratio vs the rest of the body is bigger (because viewing it from the side there are no issues). The problem is more the actual shape. It's too "rounded" from the front. I took a pic of the Comiquette and PF heads side by side to compare.

Enjoy the pics!

aarG5RZ.jpg

XvQGvVE.jpg

I own the PF and owned the Comiquette... The comiquette wins in sheer presence... The base and all around look is amazing... From both side views it was about perfect (would have liked a nose) But from the front it was that big round head that made it look off a little. Having said that it is the overall better piece IMO..

BUT the PF has the better all around spidey sculpt.. I think the body and head look better. Pose is killer also. But that comiquette base takes it to the next level.

But as others have said you cant go wrong with either. Hell in the first pic I think the comiquette looks like the clear winner but in the second pic I think the PF blows the Comiquette away... So its a tie :)

I own the PF and owned the Comiquette... The comiquette wins in sheer presence... The base and all around look is amazing... From both side views it was about perfect (would have liked a nose) But from the front it was that big round head that made it look off a little. Having said that it is the overall better piece IMO..

BUT the PF has the better all around spidey sculpt.. I think the body and head look better. Pose is killer also. But that comiquette base takes it to the next level.

But as others have said you cant go wrong with either. Hell in the first pic I think the comiquette looks like the clear winner but in the second pic I think the PF blows the Comiquette away... So its a tie :)

No tie. You must pick one hahaha

Both look great, really! Can't go wrong with either! ...I for one went for the Exclusive PF.

I've been desperately trying to find the comiquette or PF version of Spidey while avoid Evilbay. I haven't had any luck. I did find Iron Studios PF Spidey, but after reading the problems decided to pass.

I've been desperately trying to find the comiquette or PF version of Spidey while avoid Evilbay. I haven't had any luck. I did find Iron Studios PF Spidey, but after reading the problems decided to pass.

if it's a late release or the ones that were sent out after the (recall) they are great. Mine has no issues at all and it's an amazing statue.

While I hate eBay prices, when it comes to statues.. eBay has been great for me, not one issue ever when purchasing statues. But 90% of my direct orders from SS all had issues.. go figure :)

It's just that he's 900+ on ebay now and Im not about that life. I try to get all my pieces directly as well but this one got past me intitally.

It's just that he's 900+ on ebay now and Im not about that life. I try to get all my pieces directly as well but this one got past me intitally.

Wow, that's crazy.. didn't realize he was selling that high. I see a few pop up on the Facebook groups from time to time for around a hundred over retail.

Back