Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not professional photographs, but mine is nearly flawless. It had been opened previously, but if it was a return, I don't know why.

Also, it came wrapped in cloth, not just paper like in some of the earlier pics.
47ab083989a58bfd064a682aefec8bfd.jpg
2c3d6357ae021999454be6ef974a1026.jpg
f8afb1db5483c882da06807ea4b809cd.jpg

Man that statue is really great.. I don't think I need another Spidey in my life... :clap

Man that statue is really great.. I don't think I need another Spidey in my life... :clap

I regretted never getting that koto spiderman. Pretty much the only one I was interested in. To me. This SS spiderman is just the best. So happy i snagged it[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, converted. Two weeks ago my Symbiote waitlist converted as well. Didn't expect to receive two spidies in such short time after I missed the two POs. Funny thing is if Spidy converted first then I'll cancel the symbiotic wl and only one will get, but the fate turned out the Symbiote wl converted first so I was forced to keep the Spidy wl running and converted.
Oh, btw it's Spidy EX.

Got my Symbiote Spidey....perfection. I MIGHT actually say I like it better than the Red/Blue, having both in hand.

Pic! Lol. If i could id go with both. I just couldn't pass on tje red/bue[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if I was forced to choose, I'd go with Red/Blue...that's THE look. But for being a repaint/minor sculpt - the Symbiote is really refreshing looking. And the fact that I didn't any QC problems was nice and made me like it that much more.

I have a 50% success rate with QC from Sideshow.

I have a Prime 1 Grimlock coming next month through Sideshow....I'm nervous. :lol :(

Got mine in today with ZERO problems. Same deal no paper, soft wrapping and zero paint flaws. With the past problems I fine tooth combed it. I also got #1963 same year The Amazing Spider-Man #1 was made. And they had a $20 off code on the box.

Glad to see the new shipments going out with zero issues. Is there any chance they took the returned statues with minor paint flaws and fixed them in house? Being they are now shipping with the silk wrapping instead of the wrapping paper indicates some kind of change was made... its not like these were produced in waves so Im assuming all pieces were previously made already. For them to switch up the packaging has me puzzled as to whats going on with these.. either way glad they solved the problem.. just curious as to what they actually did.

Glad to see the new shipments going out with zero issues. Is there any chance they took the returned statues with minor paint flaws and fixed them in house? Being they are now shipping with the silk wrapping instead of the wrapping paper indicates some kind of change was made... its not like these were produced in waves so Im assuming all pieces were previously made already. For them to switch up the packaging has me puzzled as to whats going on with these.. either way glad they solved the problem.. just curious as to what they actually did.

IF these are returns, they repaired them so well that's it's impossible to tell....with that said, I'm confident they're not returns. Sideshow doesn't do 'repairs' this well. I think QC wised up and they sent cloth inserts. Mine had the same thing. Made all the world of difference.

Back