Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a really good pic of this new PF next to the comiquette?

I used to own the comiquette and sold it a few years ago, but would love to see them side-by-side.

I just got him in and unboxed. He came absolutely perfect from Sideshow.

Holy mother of god!!! :panic::panic::panic: What a statue!!! This is absolutely the most dynamic statue I've ever seen. The engineering on this is so amazing. I'm literally just blown away. Too dark outside to take pics as there's a tropical storm brewing down here, but wow. I'm literally speechless as the beauty of this piece. Bravo Sideshow!

Now I'm definitely going to have to consider getting Goblin and Venom even though I currently don't have room to display either.

I don't understand why you would need one. It's perfect as is unless you need the statue to be shorter overall and need a shorter base.
Purely aesthetic. It doesn't overly bother me the way it is, but I understand the comments about the bread rolls look of the explosion. I think way back in the thread, there was even a design thrown out there for an alternate base, going as far as to ask if anyone was interested in it getting produced? Was curious if that project went ahead, or if anyone else gave it a shot. I like seeing the different ways collectors mod their collectibles.

Venom updates with Carnage are available in respective threads if anyone is interested.

Get those Red/Blue and Symbiote suits now!

Are all the girders (for the spider-man red/blue suit) interchangeable? Was just curious because I got one signed by Stan Lee and I wanted to see if I could sell it and exchange with someone else's. :lol Ended up finding another Spider-Man item that I'd rather have signed so I want my statue to be clean.

Are all the girders (for the spider-man red/blue suit) interchangeable? Was just curious because I got one signed by Stan Lee and I wanted to see if I could sell it and exchange with someone else's. :lol Ended up finding another Spider-Man item that I'd rather have signed so I want my statue to be clean.

... wait... you mean the metal part that he is balancing on? I assume they all are the same...

I'm interested buddy :wink1: :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... wait... you mean the metal part that he is balancing on? I assume they all are the same...

I'm interested buddy :wink1: :lol

Yeah, the steel girder part. I'll post a pic later today or tomorrow after the con. I know some statues don't fit when you try them on other statues, like the body of the Batman PF doesn't fit on different bases sometimes, since they only test the parts that come in the same box. I tried to put an EX body on a RE base and there were fitting issues. But yeah, if interchangeable and it checks out, I might try to do a trade with someone and then charge something for the autograph and COA, if I can somehow get that arrangement to work, and that way I'll end up with an unsigned girder (that hopefully fits) + cash amount, and the other person gets one w/ the autograph, COA sticker and card.

Yeah, the steel girder part. I'll post a pic later today or tomorrow after the con. I know some statues don't fit when you try them on other statues, like the body of the Batman PF doesn't fit on different bases sometimes, since they only test the parts that come in the same box. I tried to put an EX body on a RE base and there were fitting issues. But yeah, if interchangeable and it checks out, I might try to do a trade with someone and then charge something for the autograph and COA, if I can somehow get that arrangement to work, and that way I'll end up with an unsigned girder (that hopefully fits) + cash amount, and the other person gets one w/ the autograph, COA sticker and card.

Yeah man I would definitely be interested in the girder if we could work out an arrangement

Yeah man I would definitely be interested in the girder if we could work out an arrangement

Awesome! Yeah, I think the main concern was that the spider-man statue fit. I was also considering selling the whole statue and keeping the EX parts possibly but that would be weird, and then to risk getting a clean piece again w/ near perfect paint app given all the QC issues this has gotten, I wasn't sure if that would work out so I'm not sure, tyring to figure out what I should do.

Awesome! Yeah, I think the main concern was that the spider-man statue fit. I was also considering selling the whole statue and keeping the EX parts possibly but that would be weird, and then to risk getting a clean piece again w/ near perfect paint app given all the QC issues this has gotten, I wasn't sure if that would work out so I'm not sure, tyring to figure out what I should do.

Hmmmmm... I can't PM you for some reason

DSC02785.jpg

Back