Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPS tracking says mine was just delivered!

Unfortunately, I'm still at work ...crap...

Weeks ago only one was shipped. And if one had called SSC at that time to switch from flex pay to full pay, SSC replied back with a "no" because it wasn't in stock yet.

One board member. Pretty sure they didn't just ship the one piece :lol

Anyway, as said, who cares?

Glad the majority are looking really good.

There's a few owners of DareDevil, Wolverine & Dark Rider you need to talk to.

I assume you are talking about PFs? What is wrong with Daredevil? I have it and it seems just as good as when I first got it. Only complaint I know about was the orange colored splotch on the top of the head.... which was intended. Plus the threat of it leaning over time, but I am not to worried about that.

I assume you are talking about PFs? What is wrong with Daredevil? I have it and it seems just as good as when I first got it. Only complaint I know about was the orange colored splotch on the top of the head.... which was intended. Plus the threat of it leaning over time, but I am not to worried about that.
The concern is pieces supported by one foot/leg/arm giving over time.
It's happened on several occasions.

Hopefully this piece does have the support rod promised.

Mine will have to go on top of a Besta, therefore, I may use fishing line from the ceiling to support lower body (like we did with model airplanes) just in case ya know. What do you all think?

Oh man this statue is insane, my new favorite Spider-Man Statue, well done Sideshow...

1zp1ete.jpg

2j3i3oj.jpg

dr5o4z.jpg

2uo3vwk.jpg

j5gyuv.jpg

So I guess the peg is really short based on those pictures? I understand the wide rectangle around it, but it sure looks like there will be a lot of stress on that wrist.

Back